Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky - Dusknoir Battle Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChamametchiandMametchi

Reaction score
Well, I got all the way to the Hidden Highland (which is still in the Hidden Land), and my two Pokemon, Skrillex (Riolu) and Deadmau5 (Totodile), were going to fight Dusknoir. But, we keep fainting for some apparent reason when we fight him... Skrillex and Deadmau5 are both Lv. 43, close to Lv. 45 (or higher to defeat Dialga in Temporal Tower). But, is it the type matchup against Dusknoir? Or is it Skrillex's and Deadmau5's current levels?

I'm not sure what moveset Dusknoir has, but he can learn one or two psychic type moves, and psychic is super-effective against Fighting. Not to mention Fighting has no effect on ghost. I don't know, but you might want to bring some slumber orbs or other items with you next time you try fighting him.

Dusknoir was a biach when I went to fight him.

I recommend you have sleep seeds since I don't think orbs work on bosses.

o:

Here's the thing. When I try to use an orb, or throw a seed, he dodges my seeds and blocks my orbs with a mysterious power. So Orbs and Seeds aren't going to cut it. Come to think of it, Dark type moves have an effect on Ghost, which Skrillex knows the move Bite (Dark type move) to defeat Dusknoir. Grovyle and Deadmau5 were taking care of the Sableye, while Skrillex was fighting Dusknoir. But, Skrillex, Grovyle or Deadmau5 faint before we could even finish, as Skrillex was doing so well. And since my 18-year old sister got me out of it, I have to do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

UPDATE: We defeated Dusknoir. Now, we just have to defeat Dialga.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back