Photo
- - - - -

What's your favourite book?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamastar133

• tamastar133 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:41 PM ( #21 )

I love reading many books! I have many of my favorites such as: Dork Diaries, (I don't know if Fruits Baskets counts but meh i'll add it there) Fruits Basket, Middle School Get me out of here , Walk two Moons, Lair & Spy and many more! :D but of all I would have to stick with Dork Diaries ;)

SonicBlades

• sonicblades user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 08:20 PM ( #22 )

My favorite book is one I read in high school called The Lathe of Heaven. It's about a man whose dreams alter reality and a doctor who tries to use the man to shape the world into what he wants it to be. It's a really neat book and pretty creepy at times. I need to track it down so I can read it again. The movie adaptation of it (at least the one I saw) is terrible. It changed way too much.

Minwa

• minwa user photo

Posted 03 February 2014 - 08:49 AM ( #23 )

My favorite two books are Eon by Alison Goodman and Heir to Sevenwaters (Sevenwaters #4) by Juliet Marillier.

I really love them to death *^*

skitty8

• skitty8 user photo

Posted 24 February 2014 - 07:00 PM ( #24 )

Warriors to the MAAAAX! It's my favorite, by far. I love it so much. I'm obsessed. :3

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:01 PM ( #25 )

One of them would have to be The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie.

Pango

• pango user photo
  • Group: Members+Limited

Posted 26 February 2014 - 10:41 PM ( #26 )

Me: Technically, my human friend, Danielle Bowden, loves "1001 Fun Ways to Play". It always gives her ideas on making up different activities to do with her toy friends.