ID L Questions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skygryph

Reaction score
I just have a couple of questions about the ID L:

-Does cleaning your house when it's dirty (and/or the Tama itself) make a difference? Does a dirty house/Tama up the chances of it getting sick or lower its happiness?

-Are the downloadable items included for some of the items needed to get the Happy Stamps? Or can you get all the Happy Stamps/Tamatomo without using any of the downloable content? I know there are posts out there detailing all the items needed for each Tama, but I don't want to look at them due to spoilers.

-What can you do with pets, when they come home with you? Can you feed/play with them, or are they just simply decoration?

Thank you!

1. Yes and yes.

2. It's been a while, however as far as I remember, yes. Although, some of the download items will give them happy symbols, too. And keep in mind, some of the necessary happy symbol items will come from the seeds, so it might take a while.

3. Nothing. They're fancy decorations in a sense. They will follow you around, and stay in their own pet house out in the backyard.

Ra,

2. You can get all the happy symbols without downloading a thing. But I don't think any download items can give them happy symbols.

Download items are sometimes required for Henshin Jo, but other than that, the lack of download items will not matter much in the great scheme of things.

Actually there's another way to get happy symbol items (if you've got 2 color Tamas):

I connect my iD L and Tamagotchi P's sometimes. If I connect them and push button B on one of them but not the other, (and the Tamagotchi I push button B on is an adult) the other Tamagotchi will sometimes come over and give the Tamagotchi a happy item. That's why I ended up with 3 computers for my Raitotchi on my Tamagotchi P's. :p

But I don't think any download items can give them happy symbols.
I'm afraid that's not true. As I said, some download items can give happy symbols. Off the top of my head, I recall the white knitted hat for Kuishinbotchi for instance, and the western hat & curry rice for Mametchi, all of which are download items.

Ra,

I'm afraid that's not true. As I said, some download items can give happy symbols. Off the top of my head, I recall the white knitted hat for Kuishinbotchi for instance, and the western hat & curry rice for Mametchi, all of which are download items.

Ra,
Oh, okay. I've never heard that before, but that's pretty cool! Are there any shown on a chart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back