Doug's Tama Log V?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
Well, it's been a week or more since I ended my morino logs and less than a week since my morino reset during a group hatch so nows a better time than ever to make a new log!

For the last 12 days I've been caring for 3 of my 4 tamagotchi's, Ryusei who is a mimitchi right now^-^ Kitsune who died earlier and is back to being a maruten and I'm getting Ginjirotenshi on him this time around... which will of made the 35th ginji angel so far:) Next off we have Maple who is in his cocoon right now, hatched the polka dotted egg this time since I never got to see how long I could have Kabutotchi around what with his batteries dieing and all.

I would have Haku going as well but his C button no longer works and the other two were going out as well... so anyone willing to be nice and send me some vintage button i would much appreciate it^-^ Ok, not much of a first post but what can I say, I haven't been doing much lately what with it being in the upper 90's this whole week or just being really humid.

Pictures will be posted in the next post and sorry for no photo's in this one.

Well it's been a good 5 days since my last post and not much has happened, I'll start with the easiest to remember though which would be kitsune. The day after I last posted he changed into my beloved Ginjirotenshi who I was happy to see again^-^ He, Ryusei and Maple went with me all over the place walking and hanging out with good friends though I did forget about them a few times causing all of them to beep at me and maple getting attacked twice (once yesterday and another time the day before) which I didn't scare the attacker away...

Well now on to Ryusei, the same day I posted the first log only a few hours later he got sick signaling him getting older (duh!) and I figured he'd still be around for another week or more..... oh how wrong I was. While doing some stuff yesterday (thus the reason I forgot about them) which included listening to my mp3 player to help make the work go by faster I never heard him beep at me for food and games, well around 7pm I headed over to a friends house and when I got there and puled them out I found a ghost and gravestone on his screen. He was only 16 at the time, I restarted him first thing this morning though and instead of going for Mimitchi I'm going for Hashizotchi since it's been sometime since I last got that character.

Finally onto maple who is currently 6 today and doing rather well for being attacked twice so far, since his emerging I've got his length to 38.8mm which is no where near where I had him the first time around but it's slowly going up each day. Also unlike my first time I've been playing games to keep his weight at 80mg, after he leaves though I'll be back to getting the other 6 adults from the white egg I've yet to get.

One last thing, a good friend of mine on facebook (Jesse Markovna Iwanowsk) was nice enough to send me 4 sets of vintage buttons so as soon as they show up I'll get Haku going again.

Well it's been a couple of days since my last update on haku, kitsune, maple and ryusei so lets get this thing going shall we!

First I'll start off with Maple, who after alot of love and care passed on tuesday at the age of 8. Since then I restarted him and as of now he is back in his cocoon...

tumblr_mropebta9e1rz8krpo4_500.jpg

I managed to get his weight to 50mg before he went into the cocoon too so I'm keeping him on the hot side and trying yet again for Futagoaritchi^-^ Next off I'll talk about little kitsune who early this morning changed into takoten.

tumblr_mropebta9e1rz8krpo2_250.jpg

I'm going for Taraten and then Sabotenshi since it's been some time since I last had him. Next off I'll talk about haku and ryusei who my goal was to get hashizotchi and Kutchipatchi... well as the next 2 pics will show I failed on getting either of them.

tumblr_mropebta9e1rz8krpo1_500.jpg
tumblr_mropebta9e1rz8krpo3_250.jpg

As you can see I got Kusatchi and Nyorotchi as I never managed to get either of their last disciplines in time. Ryusei changed 2 days ago while Haku changed this morning so I figure they should both live till at least tuesday or wenesday of next week.

Well yesterday and today have just gone badly... yesterday almost right after posting my log for the day Ryusei died at the age of 6, I kind of figured he wouldn't live past 7 but he never even made it to that age. Then just 70 minutes ago haku died as well... at the age of 6 as well. I did restart both though so Haku is currently 1 year old (just changed as I began to type this into marutchi) and Ryusei is currently 2 and a tonmarutchi.

Also as of now I have less than an hour till Maple emerges from his cocoon and I'm hoping I did things right and will get the twin ants Futagoaritchi, as for Kitsune earlier today he changed into taraten so now I've been giving him the best care I can so I can get Sabotenshi!

I'll post an update once maple emerges and in the case I do get the twin ants I'll make sure to take and post tons of pictures of him^-^

Update! No more than 35 minutes after making my last post Maple emerged from his cocoon as......... wait for it........ SUSPENSE!!!!!!

tumblr_mrqxt66wCy1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

Futagoaritchi! It only took 8 tries but I finally got the twin ants!!!!!! So take notes everyone with a morino, get imotchi's weight to 50mg before the cocoon and keep it on the hot side^-^ Now for some more photo's!

tumblr_mrqxt66wCy1rz8krpo5_250.jpg

Here they are mad after not finding the leaf.

tumblr_mrqxt66wCy1rz8krpo4_250.jpg

Here they are all happy when I did find the leaf^-^

*sigh*

The last few days haven't gone too well tama wise for me, first off haku reset himself right after changing into tamatchi so now I'm back to having marutchi on him. Next off after only 3 days of having my sweet little twin ants maple died for no reason, this happened last night less than a hour before he was suppose to go to bed... I restarted him early this morning and right now he's a happy healthy babymotchi.

Thats about it for the bad stuff thats happened... AND NOW ONTO THE GOOD STUFF!

First off I'll talk about Kitsune who in my last post was Taraten, well 2 days ago at 11am he changed into Sabotenshi who I am very happy to have back (even though his animations are all the same)^-^ Finally around 10am this morning Ryusei got sick meaning that either late tonight or early tomorrow morning I should have my sweet long eared Mimitchi back.

Ok, not much of a log update but I would of had another pet to talk about if my trans/x alien wouldn't of died in the night while I was sleeping (he was only 2).

It's been almost a week (ok, maybe more than a wekk) since I posted a new log so here goes nothing!

I've been out at a friends house since my last update so I have some stuff to talk about, first off I'll talk about Haku. I had him going for a while but wasn't logging about him, well the day after I got to my friends place he died at the age of 20 and a Ginjirotchi. next off is Kitsune who finally died on me on wednesday at 13 and maple just died on me earlier today.

So what does that leave us with? Ryusei... and no, he hasn't left me yet and I'm glad he hasn't.

tumblr_msfbqwEjek1rz8krpo1_500.jpg
tumblr_msfbqwEjek1rz8krpo2_500.jpg

There he is in all his cuteness^-^ and as you can see he's 18 today, I'm hoping he lives another 3 or 4 days at least since I'm not looking forward to him leaving. Ok, so as usual I didn't type much for a log post but I never seem to write notes of things that happen to my tama's or I have nothing new to type about (seriously, I need to get some more tama's soon).

Well it's now 4 days into September and things have been very interesting. See not only have I been caring for Haku who right now is only 4 and sleeping, but I'm also caring for a very old 22 year old mimitchi. Ryusei seems to drop a heart in hunger and happiness every 7 minutes or so but I haven't let me beep at me.

Well guess I should talk about the last few days shouldn't I ^-^ Monday was mainly spent out doors since it was nice and cool out, I meet up with two of my friends and we walked around town for a few hours till diner was ready (ribs) before heading to another friends for magic. Around 9pm another friend of mine asked if I'd walk with him to Al's and I said yes, we got there 50 minutes later to find they were closed...

So after 15 minutes we decided to head to Meijers to get the items he needed which turned from a hour long walk into a four hour walk! I had paused Haku earlier in the day while I did some work so he stayed up with me till the time I got home, but durring this time he changed into Tamatchi^-^ Yesterday was even more hectic with me and my friends heading to Washington park to kill some time and we ended up being their for 6 hours, during this time we wore ourselves out just goofing off and and through fits of laughter ^-^

We did finally leave though and after another hour long walk made it home, by the time I got to bed both Haku and Ryusei were asleep which was good. Today was another nice cool day so we spent most of it outdoors again starting with meeting up with the same 2 friends I've been hanging with the past 2 days at Rally's. We had lunch then headed off to our other friends for more magic then to the library but we didn't stay there long.

Around 3pm we headed to Ruby Woods which is right behind our local Al's and there we played more magic and listened to some Mc Chris before leaving, ok... I know it doesn't seem like much but in the past 3 days I've walked over 25 miles and boy are my feet letting me know that right now! Tomorrow will be a nice quiet day inside, resting and caring for my tama's.

Me, Haku and Ryusei say Goodnight fellow readers ^-^

It's finally october (my month BOY!) and it's almost been a whole month since my last log post and why? No real reason except that I sometimes just don't have the time or energy to type these things out (and other times I'm just too dang lazy to do them as well). So I figure it's time for another log which I'm typing up while watching Ghost Mine on SyFy^-^

Right now I'm only caring for Haku, Maple and Ryusei and after much frustration and operations I finally managed to get Haku back in working order. The whole thing wasn't only his speaker but his buttons were bad as well. See the little black dot on the back side of the buttons has a texture to it and Webster's old buttons are smooth on the back making it difficult to use them without pushing on them hard, so for the time being Haku has Kitsune's buttons and is working so much better (I plan on getting another p1 tama sometime this month or early next to fix this problem permanently).

So with that out of the way now I can say that both Haku and Ryusei are still up as I type this, Haku got sick earlier so sometime tomorrow he should change into tamatchi while earlier this evening Ryusei also got sick and since then has taken two poops and received his last discipline^-^ The only reason I'm keeping them both awake this late is I need them to pass on and return by my birthday since I want my sweet Mimitchi around on my birthday (Only 29 days left till it too!).

As for Maple he's fast asleep right now, tomorrow morning he will be going into his cocoon and unlike my last 4 times hatching him (which were all tries at getting other characters on him) I have given him perfect care and managed tog et his weight to 50mg! I'm trying to repeat my care from when I got Futagoaritchi a few weeks ago so confirm my method worked or not... so I'll know sometime around 6pm on friday (pausing him at night works wonders).

Ok, as usual this log was no where near as long as I'd like it to be but they always seem to be like this... ^-^ Guess my older logs were better when I was adding pictures but thats a no can do thing right now since my camera is busted and I have no other way to take pics right now.

Well, as my status update stated earlier the newest member of my tamagotchi family showed up this afternoon (it was sometime after 1pm but I don't know the exact time the mail showed up) along with the 30 batteries I bought and after opening up the package and pulling out my newest tama I ran downstairs to start it up. I did my usual thing of setting his time to 7:50am and after 5 minutes little Pancake was born!

tumblr_mvvlhwPaTp1rz8krpo2_250.jpg

Sorry for the poor image quality on some of these pictures. Well there he is doing his usual babitchi things^-^

tumblr_mvvlhwPaTp1rz8krpo3_250.jpg

Here he is eating some bread

tumblr_mvvlhwPaTp1rz8krpo4_500.jpg

and lastly here he is playing his game^-^ This little guy is bringing me back to the late 90's, back when I was only just buying them for the first time and the joy of caring for him is just so nice^-^ About 45 minutes into his life I took him on a walk to not only show him the town he now lives in but to also introduce him to my other tama's and his brothers. By the time I got home he had already changed into marutchi (he did this about 1/4th of the way through the walk we took) and shortly after getting back he asked for his first discipline followed by another around 7pm while out on yet another walk (I like walking).

tumblr_mvvlhwPaTp1rz8krpo1_500.jpg

There he is as marutchi. The one thing I can say is even when I was buying tamagotchi's back in 97 was I never managed to get this color combo, everywhere I went never had the clear blue w/ yellow buttons so I am so happy I finally managed to get one and even happier that it is in perfect working condition. I'll update on Pancake as he evolves and what not and just because I want to keep the character I'm going for a secret (my tumblr followers and friends on the tamagotchi collectors group on facebook already know... so don't let everyone know please), and with that I bid my readers a goodnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back