Eyes Won't Close

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Midorime

Reaction score
So my new Furby Boom shipped today. I had it on a bit and then after screwing the bottom in it went to sleep. However, it fell asleep with the eyes still open. I know some of the 2012s did that as well. Is there a way to fix this?

The batteries are new brand name Energizers.

So, wait... You got it today? It could be have been looking for one of the furby apps and froze/shut down. My 2012 has done that once or twice... Without having a F.B. myself, its up in the air what happened.

Sometimes when things process too many things at once, it will turn itself off to the nearest function and that would be it.

Yes I got it today oddly. o.o

One of my dad's 2012s does it, too, always sleeps with eyes open. It's the purple midnight one? But it's the only one in the house that does it out of what? 8? I hope his doesn't mean it's broken, i don't want to go through a return/exchange. >_<;

Maybe there is a trouble shoot you can ask for thru Hasbro. They would likely say... "Reset button" check batteries... Etc.

Wrote them and stated clearly that I did do those things. Just waiting to see if they ever respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back