MATCHMAKER

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

slyganz

Reaction score
I WANT TO SAY DO NOT USE THE MATCHMAKER IF YOUR TAMA IS 6 OR UP ITS GOING TO ASK YOU DO YOU LOVE THIS TAMA

SAY NO IF YOU LOVE YOUR TAMA I DONT USE THE MATCHMAKER.

P.S I AM NEW HERE DO NOT POST ME BAD MESSAGES PLEASE :huh: OKEY :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
if you say on when the macthmaker comes your happy heart goes down
NO IT WANTS YOU TO CHANGE YOUR TAMA LIKE

TRADING EXEPT YOU CHOOSE YES THEN YOUR 1ST TAMA

WILL GO BACK HOME TO TAMAGOTCHI PLANETAND

THE TAMA THAT YOU CHOSE WILL BE YOUR NEW TAMA.GET IT :chohimetchi:

Why? i want my tama to get married!
I JUST DO NOT WANT TO CHANGE MY TAMA BECAUSE I LOVE THE TAMA I ALREADDY HAVE ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE ITS

THE CROCIDLE TAMA

ok then.... You're tama will leave sooner or later, so, not to sound mean, but you need to deal with it. Besides, its' good to get your tama married to continue generations. And your tama will have a kid. You want that. That is good. so, ya. you get it. :chohimetchi:

Um...you're not changing your tama by letting the matchmaker come. Your tama has a BABY. Anyways, even if you kept your tama it would change anyway because it will turn into one of the "oldtimer" characters. Then it will go away. So in the end your tama changes whether you want it to or not.

Please turn off the caps. Its reads like you're yelling. ^^;

And like tamapenguin2 said... it will die eventually. You don't *have* to mate your tama, but a major point of the Connections is to breed them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Um...you're not changing your tama by letting the matchmaker come. Your tama has a BABY. Anyways, even if you kept your tama it would change anyway because it will turn into one of the "oldtimer" characters. Then it will go away. So in the end your tama changes whether you want it to or not.
NO THE MATCHMAKER COMES IT ASKS YOU DO YOU LOVE THIS TAMAGOTCHI YES OR NO IF YES THEN YOUR TAMA IS GONE THE NEW TAMA IS YOURS.GET IT

Yes, we do get it. But, as everyone else has said, it's just your tama's baby. The Matchmaker comes if you have not already mated with another tamagotchi. It's a good thing, actually. As Mistrunner said, it's one of the main features. They even have spot in the meter telling you what generation it is. If it wasn't a good thing, or major, why would they put that? Not to sound mean or anything. -hopes you don't get mad-

So what were you disagreeing to slyganz? You said "no", but in fact everything I said was correct, you can ask any of the members.

And yes, we do get what the matchmaker does.

It's your tama, you do what you want with it, but you don't need to tell everyone to ignore the matchmaker and that "it's mean". BTW, writing in CAPS is very annoying for other members and in the internet world it is considered as SHOUTING.

So what were you disagreeing to slyganz? You said "no", but in fact everything I said was correct, you can ask any of the members.
And yes, we do get what the matchmaker does.

It's your tama, you do what you want with it, but you don't need to tell everyone to ignore the matchmaker and that "it's mean". BTW, writing in CAPS is very annoying for other members and in the internet world it is considered as SHOUTING.
oh sorry you dont have to ignor the matchmaker :p :D

isn't it like the v1s? dont u get and egg, then it hatches and while the new tama is a baby ur old tama stayz? and then it leaves wen the new baby is a child? :(

Tamagotchi is partly about playing how you want to play. You can raise a tough Tama, or a mean Gotchi. You can feed him Candy, or you can feed him steak. You can let your Gotchi become an Oldie, or you can let him mate.

Slyganz, if that's how you want to play it, go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back