A tamagotchi story! Chapter 3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
CHAPTER 3: A bond with Tamagotchis

Kate couldn't believe it. She just couldn't believe it. There was Mametchi, sitting RIGHT THERE, next to her ID L. "Uh...hi?" Mametchi looked at her with a "WHERE AM I? WHO ARE YOU? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?" look.​

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"​

screamed Mametchi. "Did I scare you?...." Asked Kate. "WHAT?! OF COURSE YOU DID! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!" Screamed Mametchi. "Now, *Sniff sniff*I'll never get back home!" Kate was astonished. Home? Wasn't supposed to happen? WHAT WAS HAPPENING?!​

"Uh, Mametchi? What happened?" Asked Kate. Mametchi looked at her. He knew she was nice, but how could Mametchi possibly answer this? "Well, I just finished an invention. I invited my friends over and I don't know why, but something went wrong, sending me to earth!"​

Kate was surprised. Sending Mametchi to earth? That was bad. "Maybe I could help you." Said Kate.​

Mametchi thought for awhile. Then he said, "Maybe you can..." and touched hands with Kate. "Maybe you.... CAN!" Cried Mametchi. He was so glad. He had a grin on his face and was ready! Kate was in wonder and awe. She knew she was gonna start a bond.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back