Tamagotchi P's - Hello Kitty Deco Pierce?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rainbowmetchi

Reaction score
So today I just ordered my Tamagotchi P and I am so excited! :D But while I was doing my research I stumbled upon a Sanrio pierce. So far I haven't been able to find any disscussions on this particular pierce which suprised me because I mean IT'S HELLO FREAKIN KITTY!!! :D But I did happen to find ONE youtube video that runs through the features, however it was a little hard to understand because the guy had a very heavy accent, but from what I could see this pierce is amazing!!! It features special food items, wallpapers and clothing all relating to Sanrio characters and being a huge sanrio fanatic I thought "OMG MUST HAVE!" So I bought one from Ebay for about 20 bucks and free shipping. Unfortunately, it'll take about a month or so to arrive :angry: As for my actual Tamagotchi P, it should be here in less than a week. Bottom line is I was just curious if anyone else had purchased or knows anything else about the Sanrio Deco pierce?

For now here's the link to the video I mentioned earlier ~ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyt1fj_WD3Q

I plan on posting a review and possibly a video once the pierce arrives. Until then I'd love to hear what you guys think!

go to Ratamazone on youtube he has reviews on everything tama p's, and definitely all the deco pierces <3

here is his channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/RaTamaZone?feature=watch

Ra is a MOD here as well..he has made many excellent videos on the tamagotchi topic. and hes the go to guy for great information <3

the sanrio deco pierce is definitely one of cuter deco pierces and def on my top fav list hehe ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I purchased it and love it :) I have all the pierces up to now and have pre-ordered the one being released next month. Anyway the Sanrio pierce is super cute and I love the little features on it. I turned Mametchi into the Hello Kitty character and it was cute. However, it's not my favorite pierce. I would say the Ciao pierce is my favorite and has some of the coolest characters!

Ah, I would rather have the Berry Sweets or Star Circus pierce. I don't really like the Sanrio pierce because Mametchi turns into a GIRL. Why world why?

Ah, I would rather have the Berry Sweets or Star Circus pierce. I don't really like the Sanrio pierce because Mametchi turns into a GIRL. Why world why?
You do know he's just wearing a costume, right? It doesn't make him a girl anymore than some guy wearing a dress makes them a girl (unless they want to be referred to as such).

I want that pierce for sure, it'll be one of the first ones I get when I have the dosh for it.

I was just going to say I had a review on my YouTube channel, but looks like oddsandendswithlove beat me to it, haha! I actually really like the Hello Kitty pierce, despite not knowing very much about Hello Kitty at all. Definitely one of the most adorable pierces to ever have been released. :)

Ra,

Last edited by a moderator:
haha I got it covered Ra <3 I tell everyone looking for some reviews and tips and videos etc, about your channel is definitely helped me over the last few months <3

I was just going to say I had a review on my YouTube channel, but looks like oddsandendswithlove beat me to it, haha! I actually really like the Hello Kitty pierce, despite not knowing very much about Hello Kitty at all. Definitely one of the most adorable pierces to ever have been released. :)

Ra,

Yes Ra I actually found your video on the Sanrio Pierce (as well as many others) after doing a few more Youtube searches and it helped out a ton! I gotta say you're my new go to guy for tama tutorial videos!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back