Photo

Tamagotchi P's - Hello Kitty Deco Pierce?

tamagotchi pdeco pierce sanrio

• This topic is locked

Rainbowmetchi

• rainbowmetchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 09 August 2013 - 05:32 PM ( #1 )

So today I just ordered my Tamagotchi P and I am so excited! :D But while I was doing my research I stumbled upon a Sanrio pierce. So far I haven't been able to find any disscussions on this particular pierce which suprised me because I mean IT'S HELLO FREAKIN KITTY!!! :D  But I did happen to find ONE youtube video that runs through the features, however it was a little hard to understand because the guy had a very heavy accent, but from what I could see this pierce is amazing!!! It features special food items, wallpapers and clothing all relating to Sanrio characters and being a huge sanrio fanatic I thought "OMG MUST HAVE!" So I bought one from Ebay for about 20 bucks and free shipping. Unfortunately, it'll take about a month or so to arrive :angry: As for my actual Tamagotchi P, it should be here in less than a week. Bottom line is I was just curious if anyone else had purchased or knows anything else about the Sanrio Deco pierce?

For now here's the link to the video I mentioned earlier ~

I plan on posting a review and possibly a video once the pierce arrives. Until then I'd love to hear what you guys think!

Replies

Views

Started

09 Aug 2013

Last Post

11 Aug 2013

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:13 PM ( #2 )

go to Ratamazone on youtube he has reviews on everything tama p's, and definitely all the deco pierces <3

here is his channel: http://www.youtube.c...e?feature=watch

Ra is a MOD here as well..he has made many excellent videos on the tamagotchi topic. and hes the go to guy for great information <3

the sanrio deco pierce is definitely one of cuter deco pierces and def on my top fav list hehe ^.^

Edited by oddsandendswithlove, 09 August 2013 - 07:18 PM.

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 09 August 2013 - 07:25 PM ( #3 )

I purchased it and love it :) I have all the pierces up to now and have pre-ordered the one being released next month.  Anyway the Sanrio pierce is super cute and I love the little features on it.  I turned Mametchi into the Hello Kitty character and it was cute.  However, it's not my favorite pierce.  I would say the Ciao pierce is my favorite and has some of the coolest characters! 

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 09 August 2013 - 09:32 PM ( #4 )

Ah, I would rather have the Berry Sweets or Star Circus pierce. I don't really like the Sanrio pierce because Mametchi turns into a GIRL. Why world why?

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 10 August 2013 - 10:06 AM ( #5 )

Ah, I would rather have the Berry Sweets or Star Circus pierce. I don't really like the Sanrio pierce because Mametchi turns into a GIRL. Why world why?

You do know he's just wearing a costume, right? It doesn't make him a girl anymore than some guy wearing a dress makes them a girl (unless they want to be referred to as such).

I want that pierce for sure, it'll be one of the first ones I get when I have the dosh for it.

-Ra-

• ra user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 10 August 2013 - 11:01 AM ( #6 )

I was just going to say I had a review on my YouTube channel, but looks like oddsandendswithlove beat me to it, haha! I actually really like the Hello Kitty pierce, despite not knowing very much about Hello Kitty at all. Definitely one of the most adorable pierces to ever have been released. :-)

Ra,

• Rainbowmetchi and oddsandendswithlove like this

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 10 August 2013 - 05:16 PM ( #7 )

haha I got it covered Ra <3 I tell everyone looking for some reviews and tips and videos etc, about your channel is definitely helped me over the last few months <3

I was just going to say I had a review on my YouTube channel, but looks like oddsandendswithlove beat me to it, haha! I actually really like the Hello Kitty pierce, despite not knowing very much about Hello Kitty at all. Definitely one of the most adorable pierces to ever have been released. :-)

Ra,

Rainbowmetchi

• rainbowmetchi user photo

Posted 11 August 2013 - 09:57 PM ( #8 )

Yes Ra I actually found your video on the Sanrio Pierce (as well as many others) after doing a few more Youtube searches and it helped out a ton! I gotta say you're my new go to guy for tama tutorial videos!