Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaLondon

• tamalondon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:45 AM ( #1 )

I am a Tama P's newbie and over the last few days been figuring things out. I started with Pinkubotchi as everyone does, then aged to Terubotchi as a child and now currently have Nokobotchi as a teen and I believe her personality element is 'style' so I bought the mirror from the shop and been letting her use it. Does this affect which adult she turns into or does it just make her happy looking in the mirror? What is the purpose of the personality element?

Replies

Views

Started

10 Aug 2013

Last Post

12 Aug 2013

SupahCow090

• supahcow090 user photo

Posted 10 August 2013 - 02:55 AM ( #2 )

Yes, the personality element does affect the growth. There are 5 personalities. Intelligence, Style, Charisma, Gourmet and Strength. The personality of your Tamagotchi may be changed by using specific items and feeding them different meals and snacks. The care miss also affects the growth of your Tamagotchi.

Example:

Your Nokobotchi has no care misses and has style. She will turn into Kiraritchi.

Your Nokobotchi has no care misses and has intelligence. She will turn into Himespetchi.

Your Nokobotchi has 3 care misses and has style. She will turn into Memetchi.

There are also special growths. For example, you fed your Nokobotchi ten or more Plentifully Ramen, she will turn to PekoPekotchi.

Check this out to learn more about growths and special growths: http://tama-zone.com...showtopic=25989

• Amat Gotchi likes this

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 10 August 2013 - 09:40 AM ( #3 )

tama log I will be covering all this info very soon in a great little package that ill share with everyone <3

http://www.tamatalk....magotchi-log-3/

TamaLondon

• tamalondon user photo

Posted 12 August 2013 - 02:46 AM ( #4 )

Thank you both! She turned into Kiraritchi which is lovely but her personality also changed from 'Style' to 'Charisma' - does this mean I have to use specific items to keep her extra happy or does it not really matter now that she is an adult?

ichiro.malfoy

• ichiromalfoy user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:17 AM ( #5 )

It doesn't matter now - but skill points are necessary to pass surprise tests when they're in school. You can then choose from any personality trait you'd like them to specialize on once they turn into adults.

TamaLondon

• tamalondon user photo

Posted 12 August 2013 - 09:30 AM ( #6 )

OK, perfect! Thank you for being so helpful! Really appreciate it!  :D