Cheapest Ancestors you've seen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Have you ever seen really cheap prices on vintage Tamagotchis? I have seen...

• Used Morino for $15
  • NIB Oceangotchi for $30
  • Used Angelgotchi for $10
  • A NIB Osu and Mesu pair for $20
I guess that's not impressively cheap, but I am interested in what bargains you've spotted!

gyaoppi II £12 was mane to be NIB but it clearly had some use, was given a full refund :D so gyaoppi II = £0

I saw someone win an osu and mesu pair for 13 USD.

I managed to purchase my NIB yellow American vers. angel tamagotchi for 14$ total...and ive managed to get my nib English id l for a trade of three vintage tama's...which I thought was amazing! and I got my id station second hand but in excellent condition for $29.99...and all 5 of my p's for under $38 free shipping each and they were all NIB...I see keitai's, aikai's, tama plus', and angelgotchi's all going for $5.99-$9.99 on ebay all the tme <3 I have purchased many of them to do trades...I am however looking for my favorite shell designs in a keitai, aikai versions now..im hoping to get them this month sometime but it may wait and I might be getting something else <3

I saw an original Tama for $9 on Ebay. It was probably so cheap because it was missing a screw.

p1s and p2s, used without packaging usually go for really low prices.

I got my p1 for $10.

I'm not sure what else I've seen XD

Eternal Mametchi Fan, what is your favorite site to buy tamas from? If you don't mind spelling your secrets that is!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back