If Tamagotchis were real...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

9x3f4e

Reaction score
If Tamagotchis were real and you could pick up one, depending on their personality, it's face, and everything that has to do about the character you would choose, what it would be? You should look on Tamagotchi wikia, and below your selected character you press 'Personality'. I'm making this topic because I see everyone say: "I like that character, this character is better", is ok, but It would not be better if you know it's personality? Don't judge only by their appearance! :- ) ;- )

:- )

HIMESPETCHI! because she's my favorite character :D also it's awesome that she has a Himespe phone

Last edited by a moderator:
I would SO love Meloditchi! She is one of my Favourites because she is a cat and I like cats! Also, She looks very pretty and Plays the violin like an angel!

I would SO love Meloditchi! She is one of my Favourites because she is a cat and I like cats! Also, She looks very pretty and Plays the violin like an angel!

I would love to know Mametchi in real life because I AM IN LOVE WITH HIM, okay? He's so kind and smart and charming. :newmametchi:

For me is Tensaitchi! :- D I' ts ok is you like Mametchi, I did not said anything about your likes! You can choose every character you want! Of course! :- )

I used to think how cool it would be if entrusted with the care of a Digi/Tama egg and to be able to raise him/her. The idea still intrigues me, and if given the choice to choose, I would have to pick Debiru Dori or Kobodebitchi just because I have an infatuation with the little fluttering cuties. It would be really awesome to raise up any of the angels as well. I would totally show them how to play cello and have a little Tama orchestra!!!

Kuchipatchi. I'm rather attached to that particular character. And judging by his likes on the P's he's a food addict so he'd fit right in with my pack of chow hound dogs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hanatchi has always been a favourite character of mine. I'd love to have him as a Tamagotchi following me around!

It would also be nice to see a Kujiratchi swimming around in my fish tank. That would be adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back