Fake Yasashii

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Look, JD did a fake Yasashii.

Shortcut-Key-Tamagotchi-Value-Pack-JD-813-.jpg

I know everybody knows JD sucks but I thought I'd share this because I haven't seen a fake Yasashii before! I'm really curious about this and I'm almost inclined to try one..or maybe not, lol.

could you send me the link to his website, I don't mind having fakes when I know that they are haha ^.^ plus id like to try out a few things lol

I want one of these so bad but the only place I can find them is on Japanese wholesaler sites where you have to buy them by the thousands, lol. I'm curious to see if they work like a Yasashii with the light up buttons and what not!

p.s its not in English but heres a review on the fake jd yassashii

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I've seen these fakes around eBay for years, though I hadn't seen one in action before. Thanks for that link. It doesn't look as though the buttons light up in correspondence to which one needs to be pressed, but all light up (or at least the left portion) to call for attention instead. Wish they would put a little more effort into these fakes.

Ra,

your welcome Ra ive been looking into these fakes a lot more lately, but you are correct, I also wish they would put more effort as well ^.^ but afew do look cute haha <3

I've seen these fakes around eBay for years, though I hadn't seen one in action before. Thanks for that link. It doesn't look as though the buttons light up in correspondence to which one needs to be pressed, but all light up (or at least the left portion) to call for attention instead. Wish they would put a little more effort into these fakes.

Ra,

Dagnabit, I lost the link. I know it was on some Made-in-china.com web site but when I search "Tamagotchi" I get a whole bunch of fakes except for the Yasashii. Oh well. :p

could you please because I am very curious to know whats being said about it, im interested in purchasing one <3
This is the translation of every word said in the review [

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png]:
"In this video I’d like to show you the functions of the tamagotchi JD v5. This is how it looks *turns it a bit to show it better*. As you can see it’s fairly small. It has 6 big buttons and there are 3 small ones at the bottom which are the main navigation buttons.

The character has had a bowl movement so I’m going to clean that up now *tune plays and lights start to flicker*. The battery is a bit weak so it doesn’t really sound clear anymore and when the buttons light up you can’t see the screen anymore. It’s a shame but I can’t do anything about it at the moment.

This is how the tamagotchis backside looks like *shows backside*. The three dots are the speaker, above it there is the reset button and the screw.

Now I’m going to show you what the icons mean:

- The first icon shows all the stats. As you can see it’s 3 years old and its weight is 97 grams or kilograms. The second screen shows its happiness and hunger. The last screen shows its name.

- The second icon is the food icon. There a two foods to chose from.

- The third icon is to clean up after a poop.

- The fourth icon is a game. You have to push the button 30x without letting the little stick figure fall off the treadmill. Oh, I did it. I’m not in the most comfortable position to push the button so I don’t know if I can do it a second time. Yes, I did it again. Now you see 5673 on the screen, I’ll have to enter this here *enters numbers 6673*. Ah darn it, I entered it wrong.

Anyway, this is how my character looks like. It’s in the third stage of life and I guess that’s the last stage. So I’m going to connect it now *pushes upper right button*. I accually have a connection right now.

- Then we have a ‘take a walk’ option. The character will meet other creatures on its path.

- Finally there is a medicine option, the on/off switch for the light and the friendlist. There is an option where you can send different products to others.

That’s it."

It's a shame that it's all so blurry though. Some things don't really make sense unless you see exactly what's happening. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you very much nathalietchi ^.^ that helps ALOT! I am really wanting to purchase one of these now haha <3 I think its going to be great

This is the translation of every word said in the review [

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back