Late Package

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nerdbot

Reaction score
For those who are experienced with eBay, when is it best to start a case in the resolution centre?

The reason I ask is because I have been waiting for a package for a little over a month now. The package was estimated to arrive last week from Hong Kong. I have received a few Tamagotchis from Hong Kong in just under two weeks, but this package has been significantly delayed for whatever reason.

The last day I can submit a case is this coming Friday, but the seller said that there is a possibility that it will arrive in the next few days.

Should I wait a few days before I submit a claim?

Try contacting a postal office. If you have the tracking number, they might be able to look into it for you.

Unfortunately the seller did not offer tracking.

The seller has told me that they will resend a new one for me in 5 days if one does not arrive. I hope she stays true to her word!

She might :)

I've had a few people from Hong Kong that are very nice and if something doesn't arrive, they will send another one.

This one seller was being very nice and just keeping communication with me, saying where my package was close to, etc.

She was worried that it wouldn't arrive since it had been about a month and I never asked for another one but they sent another one out.

I ended up getting both of them, aha. Too bad they weren't something cool like a Tamagotchi

Unfortunately the seller did not offer tracking.

The seller has told me that they will resend a new one for me in 5 days if one does not arrive. I hope she stays true to her word!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back