ID L Secret character questions. (English)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaLey

Reaction score
I have a few of them, but I really want to double check.

How many secret characters can you get on the Id l? Just the 4?

Can I get these 4 characters with a tama P? I really want to buy another tama for these characters, but I don't really want another id l atm...right now I am kind of fascinated by the p, but I need something to get the other characters with on the id l. It is my main priority right now. Also, mine is in English...do you think that might effect anything?

Any other tips about connecting these and getting the secret characters? Is one device enough? (Because I thought with some you need to connect to 6 different types..and I do not have 6 to connect with...)

Hope I am making sense. Any help is much appropriated.

Yes you can buy a P's and connect it with your iD L to get the secret characters. I, myself has already done this. Also you can get the secret characters on the P's by connecting your iD L too! Tips, make sure you don't loose count. Because myself I always loose count and end up starting at 1 because I don't want to mess it up. But other than that connecting them together is simple. :)

- TamaTamatchi

Last edited by a moderator:
To get 2 of the special characters... Not sure which two atm (1 girl and 1 boy) any teen musy connect 30 times and this can be with the same character

For the other two you must connect any teen (again 1 female and 1 male ) with six different tamas, or you do a cycle connecting and then resetting a different tama not your idl! If you were to get a P's you would start it up, connect it, then reset it, connect again until you have done this for at least 6 times, hope this helps!! If you need clarification because my answer is all convoluted feel free to ask, I have both a P's and an idl and they can connect so no worries there!!

Yes you can buy a P's and connect it with your iD L to get the secret characters. I, myself has already done this. Also you can get the secret characters on the P's by connecting your iD L too! Tips, make sure you don't loose count. Because myself I always loose count and end up starting at 1 because I don't want to mess it up. But other than that connecting them together is simple. :)

- TamaTamatchi
Thank you, that is nice to know. How do you do the 6 character thing? Like do you reset one over and over and connect it?

The p looks really intresting to me, but also very confusing. XD Do you like it better then the ID L?

To get 2 of the special characters... Not sure which two atm (1 girl and 1 boy) any teen musy connect 30 times and this can be with the same character

For the other two you must connect any teen (again 1 female and 1 male ) with six different tamas, or you do a cycle connecting and then resetting a different tama not your idl! If you were to get a P's you would start it up, connect it, then reset it, connect again until you have done this for at least 6 times, hope this helps!! If you need clarification because my answer is all convoluted feel free to ask, I have both a P's and an idl and they can connect so no worries there!!
Ooops, should have read you comment before asking again. Ok, that is nice to know, I get it.

Since you have a p (I don't have it yet, but I just ordered a white one) how much fun do you get out of it? I am afraid the Japanese will be confusing, but how much does it rely on the deco pieces?

They Japanese isn't that hard to understand, it took me about ten minutes to figure out the basics.. I don't have any of the deco pierces, all they do is add, features, they change pierces to my understanding change some characters to different forms, the other pierces to my understanding have a game and three characters that you can raise and exclusive items and wall papers. I do enjoy my P's it's not a bad tama or anything, and very different from my ID L.

The p's can be confusing, but reading logs and doing research on tamatalk helped me a lot and review. Videos on YouTube, also oddsandendswithlove absolutely adores the P's so I'm pretty sure if you ask her a question about it she will be more than happy to answer she also has a large amount of info and I think she has a ton of translations also that she can email you, all you have to do is ask! I've been meaning to ask her but cest la vie.

I prefer my ID L over my P's, but that could be for a lot of different reasons, I will have to try running them separately before I can really say which one is better in my opinion. I have found that a lot of people prefer the P over all others for the features, ( job, pet, school,daycare, the fact that they can get a pierce and add to their tama.. It operates to my understanding similar to the tamago if you have one of those...) in some ways it is similar to the idl but in many ways it is different

I hope I answered your questions!! And feel free to ask more!!

For more info on the secret characters, (where I got my info) is I highly suggest you google ichiro malformed ID L logs season one is featuring the ID L and he goes through how to get each one you may have to do some reading to find the info but it is a very good resource if you do check it out!!

They Japanese isn't that hard to understand, it took me about ten minutes to figure out the basics.. I don't have any of the deco pierces, all they do is add, features, they change pierces to my understanding change some characters to different forms, the other pierces to my understanding have a game and three characters that you can raise and exclusive items and wall papers. I do enjoy my P's it's not a bad tama or anything, and very different from my ID L.

The p's can be confusing, but reading logs and doing research on tamatalk helped me a lot and review. Videos on YouTube, also oddsandendswithlove absolutely adores the P's so I'm pretty sure if you ask her a question about it she will be more than happy to answer she also has a large amount of info and I think she has a ton of translations also that she can email you, all you have to do is ask! I've been meaning to ask her but cest la vie.

I prefer my ID L over my P's, but that could be for a lot of different reasons, I will have to try running them separately before I can really say which one is better in my opinion. I have found that a lot of people prefer the P over all others for the features, ( job, pet, school,daycare, the fact that they can get a pierce and add to their tama.. It operates to my understanding similar to the tamago if you have one of those...) in some ways it is similar to the idl but in many ways it is different

I hope I answered your questions!! And feel free to ask more!!

For more info on the secret characters, (where I got my info) is I highly suggest you google ichiro malformed ID L logs season one is featuring the ID L and he goes through how to get each one you may have to do some reading to find the info but it is a very good resource if you do check it out!!
Thank you so much for all your info. I have been doing a lot of research, and even though I have not messed around with one, it does look very confusing. I love my id L the most right now. I had to take like a half a year break from playing it when it died because it died (left, whatever) and like I couldn't accept it because I didn't think it was in a place to do so. I was on like 16 generations I think..but still, that was a lot to me at the time.

Yeah I am familiar with tama go, so basically you do not need those pieces, they are just optional right? Are there people here who have unlocked everything there is to unlock with the p?

The pierces are optional and not needed,you can unlock everything without them, some may have some exclusive locations but they are not vital, they are more like extras, yes they do seem confusing and it takes time to navigate through everything, but it's not that mu harder than an idl I think all you need to do is have the tama in your hand and explore it for yourself.

And aww I get soo sad when they leave so I let that tama take a break to remember the lost ones. I'm pretty sure there are people who have unlocked everything without the pierces, I think there are at least two special characters that have to be obtained by a 3 way conneciton between three P's that's the only thing that comes to mind in being difficult to do.... But other than that... It seems like clear skies to play without the pierces

The pierces are optional and not needed,you can unlock everything without them, some may have some exclusive locations but they are not vital, they are more like extras, yes they do seem confusing and it takes time to navigate through everything, but it's not that mu harder than an idl I think all you need to do is have the tama in your hand and explore it for yourself.

And aww I get soo sad when they leave so I let that tama take a break to remember the lost ones. I'm pretty sure there are people who have unlocked everything without the pierces, I think there are at least two special characters that have to be obtained by a 3 way conneciton between three P's that's the only thing that comes to mind in being difficult to do.... But other than that... It seems like clear skies to play without the pierces
Thanx for all the info, I needed to know all this. Nice to know you don't need the pierces. I may get one someday to see what it is like. They are kind of cute.

Yeah, I get so freaking attached to them, it is rather funny, but they are little pets real or not.

If I have any more questions I will ask you. I havn't been on tama talk for like a year I think. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back