buttons are gone

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumns

Reaction score
My pet guinea pig ate the buttons on my music star tamagotchi. I can not access ebay at the moment and they are not sold in stores around my area do not know what to do :(

This is the only tama I have

Malfoy Edit: Merged posts. You can edit your posts up to 24 hours - please refrain from posting consecutively.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh bummer....I would take the battery out before your tama gets sick or something and you can't take care of it... Or try to use something to poke the button remainders in until you can get replacement buttons..... Have you looked in thrift stores or pawn shops? You never know what you can find, and good luck!

Art foam stickers. Cutting them to size is tough, but doable and cheaper. Just be careful cutting them to size and directly placing thru the regular holes without opening the actual tama. You may need to stack more on top. If you get regular foam, get foam glue it works so much better then liquid gue or a glue stick. Eventually, you may need to replace those too because of use and likely being pushed into the holes over time.

For removal, either tweezers or removing the shell. I would use Cutterbee long nose tweezers for removing since they go that far down, if you are careful.

That Is an awesome idea I will try that and try to get some of those

I didnt use glue but duct tape and the tape keeps coming off the foam idk

Tape isn't going to hold foam down very well. You could try using something like a blunt toothpick to push the buttons until you can get a new tama or even just buy a broken one and replace the buttons. It's not very hard to replace buttons as long as you are careful and maybe get someone to help you.

If you have another tamagotchi that's broken, you could take it's buttons out and replace your Music Star's buttons.

Tamaninjacat, look at the bottom of the first post. *eye shift*

You can still try the foam, but it would need to be thick/tall enough to still push on the sensors. If you only have regular foam, tape around the edges with the duct tape cut to size. Place them into the hole area. To keep them from falling out, carefully tape over the buttons 100%, new duct tape and lay it as flat as possible and cutting off the stuff that is hanging off the shell to have it fit.

If they aren't stickers, then it is the matter of placment and getting creative on holding them in. Usually, the stickers will hold each other enough to not need to be taped around.

I will probably have someone order one off ebay since I dont have a card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back