I looked up to you...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TylerTheTama

Reaction score
PART 1, I LOOKED UP TO YOU

The young Marutchi flew up, he smiled as this happened. He was about to give Tammy, an Ichigotchi, a gift. He arrived in Tammy's egg. He smiled and said, "Hello again, Tammy. I brought you something." She jumped up and down with joy. "Is it a flower? I adore flowers!" She opened the gift. "It is a flower! A delicate daisy! Thanks a ton, Tyler!" Tyler smiled and said, "Hope you like it," then flew up back to his domain. A few minutes passed. Tyler got worried. He saw Tammy frequently, when she wasn't arriving for a while Tyler got frightned. But this wasn't the end of his nightmare. He didn't see Tammy for a few days. He got concerned again. As he was eating his morning bread one day he pondered about what had happened to Tammy. 'Did she die?' he thought. 'I need to know where she is, I'm starting to worry.' After he finished his breakfast he awaited the arrival of Tammy, she never came that day. Then on a gusty evening he saw something rise down to his egg. He looked up. A Masktchi! A burgular! He tried to chase the Masktchi away but failed, it left, leaving Tyler exhausted. But this Masktchi left a box. A gift box. Tyler opened it. It was a dry, brown-gray, dusty, crackled daisy. 'What am I to do with this?' he thought, smelling the daisy. 'I ought to throw it away. It may have germs...' He threw the daisy away.

(Part 2 coming soon!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back