Five year old Ojitchi?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PipotchiLove

Reaction score
I lost my Tamago for a little less than a day, and this morning I found it beeping under the couch. I pulled it out, and instead of seeing my well loved Necktietchi, I saw Ojitchi! I was shocked, because my Necktitchi was 4 when I lost it? The date place is also available today......

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be really off here, but from what I have read, on the tamago, adults can become oldies if they are given substandard care and are neglected, and they can age past ten and still be very much not an oldie just as long as they have excellent care.

Well, it was only lost three hours and overnight. The date place is also available today.....

Yeah, that shockingly happened to my Mametchi! If you neglect the Tamagotchi, it may turn into an oldie early. And whenever a Tamagotchi is an oldie, the Date Place is instantly available, even if the Tamagotchi is younger than 6.

On Tama-Go, age does not cause the Tamagotchi to turn into an oldie. I had a Kuromametchi that did not turn into an oldie until age 25 or so when I left it alone all day.

I've had this happen to my Necktietchis and Gozarutchis several times, quite likely because they were already substandard care characters (worst care as a teen is the way to get a Necktietchi or Gozarutchi), so it doesn't take as much neglect for them to turn into oldies as it does for other characters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back