Check out this gem :D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peasley

Reaction score

I found this in another batch of games today! I was actually looking for my Tama board game LOL! :D

I never got around to playing that one. I didn't have a working Gameboy when it came out and by the time I did the Tamagotchi game was no longer on store shelves.

I bought that online for a few dollars. I am glad I got it and not a young child. Jeeze, heavy on the swear-word names. @_@;

I love the game though.

I just pulled out my pink GameBoy Color to check, and sure enough, the Tamagotchi cartridge is still sitting safely inside the game slot. :D It was one of my favorite handheld games when I was younger and I still try to play it every once in a while.

Nice find. ^_^ I can imagine how excited you were!

I bought that online for a few dollars. I am glad I got it and not a young child. Jeeze, heavy on the swear-word names. @_@;

I love the game though.
Wow. I've heard of people naming characters in video games dirty words. I have to admit once when prompted to put in a character's favorite food I used the S-word meaning poop because I thought it would be hilarious to have characters constantly talking about how the hero loved to eat, well, the S-Word. But I'd draw the line at naming a Tamagotchi anything dirty. I don't think one should give a pet a name that's a swear word.

I just pulled out my pink GameBoy Color to check, and sure enough, the Tamagotchi cartridge is still sitting safely inside the game slot. :D It was one of my favorite handheld games when I was younger and I still try to play it every once in a while.

Nice find. ^_^ I can imagine how excited you were!
Just turning it on and hearing the music made me smile! Jeeez this brings back memories! :D

The only thing I disliked about the game was the death music. I was out walking with my GBC and I thought something bad happend to my GBC, not the game. I was freaking out over it until the death animation showed up finally. (just got it back then)

Boy... I am just glad it hasn't happend since. The original owner was probably brutal to the tamas they named.

Is this a good game? If it is I might just get it for my Game Boy Advance.

Is this a good game? If it is I might just get it for my Game Boy Advance.
It's a great game. :D The gameplay leans more towards old school Tama with a bit more detail and features. Both entertaining and relaxing.

I highly recommend picking it up if you get the chance!

It's a great game. :D The gameplay leans more towards old school Tama with a bit more detail and features. Both entertaining and relaxing.

I highly recommend picking it up if you get the chance!

I deffinitaly recommend picking it up! It is super cheap on eBay right now!!
OK. I will get it then when I have the money. (I cant get it at the moment because I have pre-orded the new Pokemon games and for both they are around £100 so I need to save up my money. :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back