The Escape from Loneliness Part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Once upon a time there was a girl with three Tamagotchis – a green Tama-Go, a blue Tama-Go, and a Princess Spacy iD L. On the green Tama-Go was Mametchi. On the blue Tama-Go was Lovelitchi. And in the Princess Spacy iD L was Himespetchi.

Now, Himespetchi was greatly in love with Mametchi but there was a problem; she could never visit him. Tama-Go just couldn’t connect with color versions, and Himespetchi sometimes cried herself to sleep as she thought of how their owner always connected Mametchi to Lovelitchi. Both Mametchi and Lovelitchi were 5 years old! One more day and they would be old enough to marry!

So Himespetchi decided to do something. When the owner of the Tamagotchis was away at school, Himespetchi sung a special song that only Tamagotchis know. This song makes Tamagotchis appear in the real world, but they hardly ever do it because of the danger of getting caught. It goes like this:

Gotchi, Gotchi, Tama Tama Gotchi!

There’s no human around to watch me!

So let me go, out into reality!

Let my leave my Tamagotchi!

After she finished singing, Himespetchi shut her eyes and jumped. She felt herself emerge from the Princess Spacy iD L, transforming from a pixelated image on a toy to a living, breathing Tamagotchi. She felt herself land on a soft, fluffy pillow and looked around. She peered at the screen of the Tamagotchi device she lived in. It was all over white. She looked around for Mametchi.

There he was! Squealing in joy, Himespetchi picked up the little green Tama-Go and gazed at the screen. Mametchi stopped and stared at her, astonished.

“Mametchi, please come out into real life!” she begged in her mind, using Tama-telepathy.

Mametchi’s voice sounded in her head. “Why? It’s dangerous! You should go back to your Tamagotchi device before you get caught!”

“I’ll explain later,” Himespetchi replied. “Just please, get out of there!”

Mametchi looked reluctant, but then Himespetchi saw him do a little dance and heard him singing in her head. Then he jumped! It was strange to see another Tamagotchi coming to life; the pixels seemed to get sucked out of the screen and formed into a real Mametchi in a flash of light… and then he landed right on Himespetchi.

“Oof!” said Himespetchi, dropping the Tama-Go.

“Oops! Sorry!” Mametchi quickly got off her, and Himespetchi sat up. Now that they were both real, they could talk to each other normally. However, they had to be very quiet because their owner’s parents were still home.

“I am so glad you’re here!” Himespetchi squeaked, her eyes shining.

“Now tell me what this is all about,” Mametchi said.

Himespetchi paused. She had to tell him that she had made them both escape so that they could be together. But how could she reveal to Mametchi that she loved him? Taking a deep breath, she responded quietly, “I love you Mametchi! I have always wanted to be with you but I couldn’t because we were from completely different versions! Please don’t be mad.”

Mametchi was silent for such a long time that Himespetchi thought he wouldn’t say anything at all. Finally, he told her, “Th-thank you Himespetchi. I had my eye on you too but I never imagined…”

A tiny tear appeared at the corner of his eye. Himespetchi knew it was a tear of joy. She pulled him closer and gave him a hug. She felt a wonderful kind of happiness glow inside her, like a warm, shining light.

Then Mametchi pulled away and said worriedly, “But we cannot go back to our homes if we are to stay together! We have to leave quickly and fine a new place to reside… a place where we can be happy and safe forever and ever!”

Himespetchi nodded. “Shall we leave now? Our owner is almost home from school.” She glanced at the clock, ticking on the wall.

“Okay then, keep quiet and stick by me!” Mametchi took her hand and they both clambered off the bed. They crossed the room and disappeared out the door, glancing around warily for any signs of a human nearby. It was the start of their adventure!

Little did they know, Lovelitchi sat burning with anger inside her Tama-Go. She had seen everything and now jealousy seethed inside her. As she sang the Gotchi Gotchi, Tama Tama Gotchi song, she gritted her teeth and thought, They will both pay!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back