Processing order going "Out of stock"?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
I am so peeved! I bought some stuff from Rakuten (from the seller surugaya-a-too) including a Pashalin camera which SAID it was in stock. It took about a week for the shipping costs to be sent to me in email. I approved it, and just today I got the shipping notice... and I'm so peeved! It lists all the stuff I ordered but the Pashalin camera says, "Out of stock!" Last time I bought from Rakuten the same thing happened with a Tamagotchi manga and when I got the package, no manga! Why does this have to happen? I was really looking forward to that Pashalin! Luckily it wasn't my TamagoChu... **shudders**

I just made my first order with them as well. But, I just checked and one of the items is out of stock as well :eek: I've already paid them the money, so I don't know what to do :( Do they refund you? What happened in your case? Thanks ^^

Sounds like you've been scammed, EMF... But please do update us on what happens! All the best and I hope things go fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back