Noodle-tchi's amazing Tamagotchi Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noodle-tchi

Reaction score
Hi! Welcome to my new log! It is just about my tama go at the moment but when I get more tamagotchis (probably around late October or November) I will include them as well! Now to the log!

I noticed today that my mametchi and Violetchi had gone away and it lets a baby kinotchi for me to look after! I decided to call him Ash (out of Pokemon). I them fed him and watched him when he was going to make a mess so that he done it on his potty like a good boy.

Here are some pictures:

120o11x.jpg

15i4t2g.jpg

2yv9nqv.jpg

2hfjiux.jpg

Here is a video:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

I hope I get a mametchi! He is my favorite!

So here are the stats!

Years old: 0

Weight: 5LB

Gen: 31 (1 for on here)

Hungry: Full!

Happy: Full!

Train: Empty

Friendship: Empty

So bye! I will update when it evolves!

UPDATE: Ash is having his little nap now. :) Soon he will evolve! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hooray! Ash has just evolved! :) He is now an ahirukutchi! Cool! :)

So once Ash had awoken from his nap he had evolved. He is now an ahirukutchi. I fed him and then played shoot the bug. The first time I did not win... but then once I had tried again I actually beat the game! :eek: This is the first time I have ever done that before so you can imagine how happy I was! :D

Here is some pictures of Ash:

2nps3b.jpg

2q03akg.jpg

ih13l5.jpg

4sjyaq.jpg

Here is a video:

He has just gone to sleep now and I have turned off the lights. He is such an angel. :wub: Bye for now! The next update will be in the morning. :)

I woke up today and changed the time back to normal. (I change the time in the holidays because that I sleep until about 10:00 or so) I fed and played with Ash. He is doing really good at the moment. I am trying to take REALLY good care of him so that he evolves into Mametchi when he is an adult. :newmametchi:

Pictures:

2w7l2xf.jpg

2n1hs2p.jpg

9vid0h.jpg

9vid0h.jpg

5kezgo.jpg

Video:

Yay! Today my little Ash has evolved into a Kilalatchi! I hope that he turns into a Mametchi! Please Ash when you are older evolve into a Mametchi like a good boy OK? :wub: So anyway I had a weird dream last night that my Tama Go was broken and it kept losing all of his hearts on his stats! (except friendship. It was stuck on 1.) It was 1 of those dreams when you think it was real life so I was really scared when I woke up. I was also really sad. :( I grabbed my Tamagotchi and then after feeding and playing with Ash I realized that it was only a dream and I felt much better. :) I still kept it with me at all times and looked after it because I was scared of it happening in real life. Anyway the real life (Not in my dreams Ash is doing just fine. :) ) He is happy. :)

Here is some pictures:

295z5zr.jpg

s2vgxw.jpg

faa9eg.jpg

2eas3cz.jpg

A video:

Stats:

Weight: 28LBs (Oh no! All I done was fed him! Better go play some games with him now!)

Hungry: Full!

Happy: Full

Train: 7 bars (He just used the toilet)

Friendship: Full!

Latest posts

Back