V4 and V1 Connection Problem

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kuchikid

Reaction score
Hi. I currently have 5 tamagotchis on, and I was wondering why my V4 and V1 cannot connect, when my V2, V3, and V4.5 can connect with the V1 and V4.

When I connect my V1 to the V4, the V4 screen reads "connect" and after about a second "Fail," but my V1 says the typical things until it times out of the connection and says "Fail."

I'd like some help in case anyone else has had this problem (also, it might be helpful to say that my V1 was ordered online, is black, and has a few quirks that I think mean it is foreign; for example "style" instead of "gender," "Proceed" instead of "Connect," grams instead of pounds, and "gene." instead of "GEN")

It sounds like your v1 is a connexion, a European released tamagotchi, have you tried selecting "others" or something similar on your v4? If you don't select the right option it won't connect I'm pretty sure there isn't an opion son the v1.. If memory serves correctly

have you tried selecting "others" or something similar on your v4? If you don't select the right option it won't connect I'm pretty sure there isn't an opion son the v1.. If memory serves correctly
Yes, I selected "Others." And thanks for telling me about its nationality. I didn't know about that. Any other ideas? (I tried changing batteries, to no avail)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back