Fairy Tail

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cynthiashton

Reaction score
YES. FAIRY TAIL. RP.

I only started this because I'm bored so please join

In case you don't know what Fairy Tail is (gasp), it's a manga about a guild. A guild is like a house with a group of mages in it that possess different magical abilities. In this case, Fairy Tail is the name of the guild. Each guild has a Master (Makarov yay). Mages of a guild take on quests in order to earn rewards. Most mages go in groups of three so quests become an easier task. There are two kinds of guilds: the regular guilds and the dark guilds. The dark guilds have mages with forbidden magic and are banned by the Magic Council.

In this RP, you can choose any original antagonist/protagonist from the manga, or you can create a new character! But only human characters, please. You can have your own exceed (talking flying cat long story) if you wish to be a dragon slayer. But there are lots of kinds of mages out there! God Slayers, Celestial Mages, Ice Mages, Armour Mages, Time Arc (forbidden) Mages, etc. We will be creating our own plot, okay? No need to base it on the original.

No swearing, please! Even if you're itching to swear as I am! You can use non-swears or something. No Mary Sue's. Please be unique.

Here's your FORM! Remember to answer it accurately and thoroughly. :)

✪ NAME:

✪ AGE:

✪ PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
✪ PERSONALITY:

✪ STRENGTHS:
✪ WEAKNESSES:
✪ MAGICAL ABILITY:

✪ GUILD:
✪ DARK OR REGULAR?

✪ PET (optional):
✪ EXCEED (only for dragon slayer mages):

✪ HOBBIES: