Photo
- - - - -

Customized Tamagotchis!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 August 2013 - 02:59 AM ( #1 )

Okay, I'm sure there's already a topic like this somewhere but I searched high and low and cannot find it, which means it is too old anyhow. Ok, this is where you can share photos of customized Tamagotchis (e.g. jewel stickers, home-made Tama-Go faceplates, spraypaint). I'm not one for girly stuff like jewelry but I tried decorating my P's with jewels. It looks pretty weird and the colors are random but I LOVE IT :D

zssexc.jpg

Replies

Views

Started

17 Aug 2013

Last Post

17 Aug 2013

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 17 August 2013 - 06:30 AM ( #2 )

ok so here is some of mine <3

DSCF2237.jpg

• Eternal Mametchi Fan likes this

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:05 AM ( #3 )

EMF is right - there have been several topics in the past on customised tamagotchis but they are much older and have been closed.

Some of the topics have really nice examples of customised tamas,  If any one is interested or wants some ideas, here are some links:

Blinged Out Tamas

Steampunk tamagotchi!

Tama-Zone.com also has a great thread with lots of pictures - it's really interesting to read through

Tamenagerie.com has a page with modified tamas too.

There's also the deco tama site (in Japanese) with pages and pages of examples of blinged out tamas: http://up.channel.or...cotama/view.php

autumns

• autumns user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 07:34 AM ( #4 )

Those are cool I have seen a lot of iDs customized with jewels I have a music star I don't know how to make mine better. It has tv remote buttons instaed of the original

noodle-tchi

• noodle-tchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 08:02 AM ( #5 )

Okay, I'm sure there's already a topic like this somewhere but I searched high and low and cannot find it, which means it is too old anyhow. Ok, this is where you can share photos of customized Tamagotchis (e.g. jewel stickers, home-made Tama-Go faceplates, spraypaint). I'm not one for girly stuff like jewelry but I tried decorating my P's with jewels. It looks pretty weird and the colors are random but I LOVE IT :D

ok so here is some of mine <3

EMF is right - there have been several topics in the past on customised tamagotchis but they are much older and have been closed.
Some of the topics have really nice examples of customised tamas,  If any one is interested or wants some ideas, here are some links:

Wow! Those are really cool! I would like to try making a faceplate for my tama go but I will probally never try it because that I am afraid of breaking it. :P