Customized Tamagotchis!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Mametchi Fan

Reaction score
Okay, I'm sure there's already a topic like this somewhere but I searched high and low and cannot find it, which means it is too old anyhow. Ok, this is where you can share photos of customized Tamagotchis (e.g. jewel stickers, home-made Tama-Go faceplates, spraypaint). I'm not one for girly stuff like jewelry but I tried decorating my P's with jewels. It looks pretty weird and the colors are random but I LOVE IT :D

zssexc.jpg

EMF is right - there have been several topics in the past on customised tamagotchis but they are much older and have been closed.

Some of the topics have really nice examples of customised tamas, If any one is interested or wants some ideas, here are some links:

Blinged Out Tamas

Steampunk tamagotchi!

Tama-Zone.com also has a great thread with lots of pictures - it's really interesting to read through

Tamenagerie.com has a page with modified tamas too.

There's also the deco tama site (in Japanese) with pages and pages of examples of blinged out tamas: https://up.channel.or...cotama/view.php

Those are cool I have seen a lot of iDs customized with jewels I have a music star I don't know how to make mine better. It has tv remote buttons instaed of the original

Okay, I'm sure there's already a topic like this somewhere but I searched high and low and cannot find it, which means it is too old anyhow. Ok, this is where you can share photos of customized Tamagotchis (e.g. jewel stickers, home-made Tama-Go faceplates, spraypaint). I'm not one for girly stuff like jewelry but I tried decorating my P's with jewels. It looks pretty weird and the colors are random but I LOVE IT :D
ok so here is some of mine <3
EMF is right - there have been several topics in the past on customised tamagotchis but they are much older and have been closed.

Some of the topics have really nice examples of customised tamas, If any one is interested or wants some ideas, here are some links:
Wow! Those are really cool! I would like to try making a faceplate for my tama go but I will probally never try it because that I am afraid of breaking it. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back