What Tamas should I buy out of these?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamagotchi Tamago

• Yes

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • no

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
Hey peeps! I've found heaps of great tamas on eBay but really, which one should I buy? My Highest choices are:

• Tamagotchi Angel US version $25.90 only!
  • Tamagotchi Nano
  • Tamagotchi Tamago
Please rate and reply!

-Tamacass

I'd get the Angel, that's a really good deal and then the Tama-Go.

The nano is kinda lame, in my opinion.

But I'll eventually get one for my collection.

Maybe I'll buy both Tamago and Angel if I have enough money! I hope so!

I have always wanted an angel devil or ocean since they are rare

Depends really. Look at your schedule first.

Busy? Go for the Nano. It's simple, cute and very portable.

Not really hectic schedule? Then go for the either the TamaGo or the Angel.

The TamaGo is simpler as what I've been told compared to the prior versions. It's better with figures though. So if you want your experience to be more fun, get the figurines as well so it wouldn't be too simple for you.

As for the Angel, it's simple as well. Like all vintages are. There are very cute characters. One of the best Growth Charts I have seen too. There are cute animations as well but if you have more free time, choose the TamaGo instead since the Angel has only one mini-game and no other options other than the basic ones.

I voted yes for all of them XD But Tama-Go is the best because it has the most features without being so needy O30

I figured out I can't buy the angel. I CAN'T FIND IT ON EBAY ANYMORE.

Nano are good if you want to run a Tamagotchi but don't really have the time for it.

But I really think you should go for the Tamago or the Angel (if you can find another cheap one).

Or both! Or all three! :D

I think it is best to buy the Tama-Go, I think there is no use buying black and white Japanese TMGCs since there is already English ones. :p

The Tama-Go has great features, and changeable faceplates. You can also get Gotchi Figures from online for about $3-5 dollars each.

From all those: tamago is my favorite, but for that price i would go with the angel one!

Wouldn't buy the Nano, it's more like a keychain than a real tama. I have one, but never play with it. It's almost impossible to let it die, and not much fun to play with.

Okay peeps, I've made my choice!

I brought a tamago + 6 figures.

I shall close this, for I have made my choice.

-Tamacass

Please report your topic when you want it closed. We don't have x-ray and we don't always see the requests. Okie Dokie? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back