How long can a Tamagotchi live without any care?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KuroiNeko-Chan

Reaction score
A couple days ago, I went to Devil's Lake with a friend. I expected the trip to be around three hours, so I fed my tamas and left them awake. I was actually gone seven hours. When I came back, all my tamas were still alive. They were all starving and some were sick, but they all lived. I had two 4.5s, a V5, a 5.5, two TamaGos, an iD L and a P's running and none of them died. Is this normal or was I just really lucky?

I think its hit or miss, really.

One time I left my v3 unattended for ONE HOUR, full hunger and happiness, and it died.

I was sooo sad ;n; that just happened recently actually.

Other times, they will live for HOURS.

Just depends I guess

Eeee, it depends on the version and how well you looked after your character so far. I've found bad-care characters die a lot more easily than good-care characters. Also I think Tama-Go is the most endurant Tamagotchi! I lost it for a whole day (I had Mametchi) and it was still alive when I found it...in the bin. Wat.

Eeee, it depends on the version and how well you looked after your character so far. I've found bad-care characters die a lot more easily than good-care characters. Also I think Tama-Go is the most endurant Tamagotchi! I lost it for a whole day (I had Mametchi) and it was still alive when I found it...in the bin. Wat.
Same. I had lost my Tamagotchi on holiday along with some other things. It was a Tama Go and a Violetchi. The next day when I found it is was extremely sick and all of the bars were empty. There was a big pile of poo... It still lived though. It was left alone for a day and a half! All the bars were full when I left it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back