Photo
- - - - -

How long can a Tamagotchi live without any care?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

KuroiNeko-Chan

• kuroineko-chan user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:40 PM ( #1 )

A couple days ago, I went to Devil's Lake with a friend.  I expected the trip to be around three hours, so I fed my tamas and left them awake.  I was actually gone seven hours.  When I came back, all my tamas were still alive.  They were all starving and some were sick, but they all lived.  I had two 4.5s, a V5, a 5.5, two TamaGos, an iD L and a P's running and none of them died.  Is this normal or was I just really lucky?

Replies

Views

Started

17 Aug 2013

Last Post

18 Aug 2013

LittleChocoWolf

• littlechocowolf user photo

Posted 17 August 2013 - 10:55 PM ( #2 )

I think its hit or miss, really.

One time I left my v3 unattended for ONE HOUR, full hunger and happiness, and it died.

I was sooo sad ;n; that just happened recently actually.

Other times, they will live for HOURS.

Just depends I guess

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 17 August 2013 - 11:40 PM ( #3 )

Eeee, it depends on the version and how well you looked after your character so far. I've found bad-care characters die a lot more easily than good-care characters. Also I think Tama-Go is the most endurant Tamagotchi! I lost it for a whole day (I had Mametchi) and it was still alive when I found it...in the bin. Wat.

noodle-tchi

• noodle-tchi user photo

Posted 18 August 2013 - 04:02 AM ( #4 )

Eeee, it depends on the version and how well you looked after your character so far. I've found bad-care characters die a lot more easily than good-care characters. Also I think Tama-Go is the most endurant Tamagotchi! I lost it for a whole day (I had Mametchi) and it was still alive when I found it...in the bin. Wat.

Same. I had lost my Tamagotchi on holiday along with some other things. It was a Tama Go and a Violetchi. The next day when I found it is was extremely sick and all of the bars were empty. There was a big pile of poo... It still lived though. It was left alone for a day and a half! All the bars were full when I left it though.

Edited by noodle-tchi, 18 August 2013 - 04:03 AM.