Furbies... What do you think?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you Totally HATE furbies?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 18 100.0%
  • I dont know what a furby is...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamacass

Reaction score
I've been hearing the talk about Furbies around here. I used to want one, but after all these topics I've changed my mind.

I'd like to hear your replies!

-Tamacass

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care for them, but I don't "totally hate" them. They aren't so fantastic because they mostly just talk and get tummy aches and that's all. XD

I never really cared too much. I had two furbies when they first came out. I liked the really cool fur designs amd colors. I didnt feel scared or creeped out by them by any means. I found that their care was sort fof boring though and they were really annoying to take along anywhere.

I don't think that they are creepy! They never wake me up. They sometimes wake up when I don't want them too. E.G. When I pick them up once I have played with them to put them back in their place. They never wake up if they are asleep and you don't touch them though. Unless they fall over. I don't hate Furbys. I love them. :wub: I have an original 1. (Although it broke when I dropped it. :( It was a grey color. I don't have it any more. :( ) A McDonald 1. (Same thing. Broke when I dropped it. :( It was also grey. I still have it though. ) 1 2005 "Hey Furby!" Edition. (Still working. ^_^ It is actually probably my favorite Furby. I LOVE the voice recognition and that you can speak to it in both Furbish and English! I have the yellow and pink version.) Last but not least a 2012 reboot. (My 2nd Fave! I LOVE the app! So much fun! :D I have the white 1. The first wave version. It is SO FLUFFY and SO CUTE! I still have it. :) )

Order I like them in: 1. 2005 "Hey Furby!"

2. 2012 reeboot

3. McDonald Furby

4. Original Furby (I think it looks a little bit creepy. I dont remember it that much because I was only little. I still like it though! :) )

EDIT: Oh. I forgot too say something. I can actually speak fluent Furbish. (I have got too much free time on my hands I know) Not even my friend could speak fluent Furbish and she played with hers more than I played with mine! She did not believe me when I said so. I said to her Furby in Furbish "Kah May-may U-nye" (Me love you. There is no I in furbish so you use Kah for I but the translation means me.) The Furby shouted "Yaaaaayyyyyyyy!" and started to dance. My brother did not believe me either so I had to show him with my Furby too. Does anyone else here know Furbish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Furbies aren't that bad its lies! or what people think i love my blue furby i dont love it more that mcuh as tamas ;)

They so freak me out with their big wide eyes and ever-too-happy expression :eek: I mean I'm a natural nervous and easily-scared person but they really are freaky :rolleyes: PARTICULARLY the new ones!!!! :angry:

I never really thought they looked all that creepy tbh

I used to have 3 of them when I was younger (2 originals and an original baby furby) and I really liked them

I kind of want one of the new ones but when I think about them I know I will probably get bored with it not long after I'd get one, which is why I can't see myself paying the outrageous price they have on them these days.

I really enjoy my furby toys. They all get played with, even if they don't have battery in them. I really do love them.

It took me forever to realize a possible reason to be scared of the furby. (originals) Mars Attacks Aliens... Same eyes, older movie that used to be on a LOT as a kid. The newer ones, the flashy eyes when they change can be freaky... Then the random turning on/motion occurances were enough to shy people away.

The current costs of the newer versions can detuor a potential furby owner to not want to buy one. Someplaces, they are a bit cheaper, but not by much. The original costs still were a bit more then parents wanted to pay, but much more affordable.

Yet another reason to invite them to be everywhere, which could be a good reason...

I like Furbies but not the 2005 versions, those things remind me more and more of Grimliens espeically the Furby Baby... ._. Just stick to the 1990 or 2012 versions!!!

I love the furry little guys. I'm thinking of buying a vintage one off eBay Tuesday when I get paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back