Who remember's the OLD YTV? 1988-2005

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWars9

Reaction score
So who remember's back when YTV was actually worth watching? if you don't know what YTV is, it's basically the Canadian version of Nickelodeon.

Anyways, the thing I miss the most about the older YTV was waking up and hearing their version of "O Canada" before Hamtaro came on at 7 AM every morning. I stopped watching YTV in the morning's after Hamtaro got canceled in '04, I was so depressed that day when I found out. Which by the way, I'm still upset about! :angry: After that I just watched PBS Kids.

If you want to listen to it, go here

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png and skip to 1:09...If I'm correct this also played on Treehouse at 7 AM. They stopped in 2006 probably cause it was getting old. But I clearly remember me getting up at 6:55, turning on YTV and seeing a weird show for about 4 minutes, then that theme played then Hamtaro finally came on after. I can't say how much I miss those days. :(
So is there anything that you miss listening/watching on the old YTV? I didn't watch YTV until 2004, but if you where born before 1998 please tell me the stuff you miss!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back