Tamagotchi music star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EpicKnightchi

Reaction score
Im getting tamagotchi music star its coming in 4 days can anyone tell me what does it do and is it good?.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an okay Tamagotchi. You start with an instrument and a toy when your tama hatches. Practicing your instrument raises stress, so play music games to bring it down. Playing music games also raises your music skills. When your tama is a teen, you join a band. The Baby Food and Baby's Milk no longer works for teens, so you have to buy food for them. You start off with a little bit of money when your tama hatches. Make sure you practice with your band. When your tama is an adult, you get a chance to perform in front of the judges. If they all show circles, you get Pro Debut and can perform concerts. You can keep trying to get Pro Debut if you don't get it the first time. You need to have high music skills, low stress and lots of practice with your instrument and bandmates to get Pro Debut. When your tama has a baby, you might want to stock up on food, because some versions of the Music Star [like mine] has the parent take all the money when they leave.

This might be helpful. I watched this in-depth review before I got my very first V6 as well:

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

They have many cool covers as well I have the piano one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back