Canada Post Notification Cards

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Len

Reaction score
My tamagotchi has been delivered at my local post office for about a week now, they have not left a notification card to let me know that it's at the post office, on the site it says they've already left one, but I've not received anything, I don't think I can pick it up without it, any ideas?

Go to the page on the site that shows they have left you notification; is there anything on that page that might give you a reference number or transaction number you could quote to the Post Office?

Failing that, print off the page from the site and take it down to the Post Office to ask them how you can pick up a package without a notification and explain that you've never received anything through your door (bring your ID with you so you can prove you are the recipient!)

yeah that happened to me before you go up to the counter and tell them about it...and if you have the tracking then give it to them..and they will find it out back for you...they can check it right from their systems <3 its just new workers messing up that's all!

same thing happened to me right before we left on vacation, just go to the post office and write your tracking number down give the tracking number to the worker and they can go in the back room and get your package for you. DO NOT LEAVE UNTIL THE DO. I have had this happen so often and the workers are usually pretty lazy, dont leave until you get your package as half the time they'll take less than a second to loook, and the tracking number says it sitting there at the post office so dont take no for an answer, just be kind and have patience.

Look online and go the the post office it says to go to, then just say you have a package and usually they ask for a name (it's easier than typing in the tracking number ) then usually they look in the back and hey presto!!

Usually I get the slip a few days after they "tried " to deliver it, so I've had to go in a lot, also when I had to have transcripts mailed up, I got the notification three days after I picked them up, just say you have a package and they will look, don't let them talk you out of it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back