- - - - -

European V1 7 year old teen, who is 2 days old

teen strange seven two

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

kuchikid

• kuchikid user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:00 AM ( #1 )

The title basically says it all... my V1 ichigotchi is, for some reason, 7 years old, when she has only been around for 2 days (like my V3, V4, and V4.5, all of which are age 2).

Any explanations?

Thanks

Replies

Views

Started

19 Aug 2013

Last Post

20 Aug 2013

MysteryMoonbeam

• mysterymoonbeam user photo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:58 AM ( #2 )

The V1 gets a year older every time it wakes up. Have you been changing the time to make her sleep? If so that's why she's 7.  :P

Edited by MysteryMoonbeam, 19 August 2013 - 09:58 AM.

nerdbot

• nerdbot user photo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 01:53 PM ( #3 )

I'm not too sure if this applies to all V1s, but I know my US V1 only ages after a full 24 hr has passed since it was born. It it was paused, it would delay aging by the amount of time it was paused.

It would be as a result of a glitch. You can maybe try restarting your Tamagotchi to see if that does anything.

MysteryMoonbeam

• mysterymoonbeam user photo

Posted 19 August 2013 - 03:14 PM ( #4 )

I'm not too sure if this applies to all V1s, but I know my US V1 only ages after a full 24 hr has passed since it was born. It it was paused, it would delay aging by the amount of time it was paused.

It would be as a result of a glitch. You can maybe try restarting your Tamagotchi to see if that does anything.

That may only apply to the US V1s then, because I own a Europeon V1 and it always ages when it wakes up.  :)

kuchikid

• kuchikid user photo

Posted 20 August 2013 - 02:29 PM ( #5 )     Best Answer  

I realized that since mine doesn't pause I leave it on the time change screen. I have done this several times (probably about 5/6 times). I'm guessing that it ages each time I set the time to the correct time. The growth hasn't been affected. Thanks

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: teen, strange, seven, two