How to get the twin ants (FutagoAritchi)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webster04

Reaction score
Ok, as most of your might have read in my logs here that I recently managed to get the twin ants on my Morino Tamagotch. Well I'm going to help other to get them too!

First off my method might not be 100% sure since I've only done it once so far but here goes nothing, start off by hatching the white egg (why I said this I have no clue why) and care for your babymotchi till it changes into imotchi. From here only feed it the second food option till it goes into the cocoon. Also don't let it beep for games, I only let mine drop to 1 full leaf for happiness and to make it gain weight faster only played 1 game at a time when this happened (predator attacks helped fill the rest of the empty leaves though).

You want to get your imotchi to 50mg before it reaches the age of 3 and goes into it's cocoon, at this point set the temp to the hot side and let it go all the way over before setting it to cold and letting it drop back to the middle. Once it drops back to the middle set it back on the hot side and TA-DA!

This is the exact method I used in getting FutagoAritchi and once my twin ants leave I will try it again to make sure it works every single time.

Exact directions to get it are: Feed only candy. by age 3, get to 40mg. keep cocoon at super high temp. Thanks for the info, though.

Exact directions to get it are: Feed only candy. by age 3, get to 40mg. keep cocoon at super high temp. Thanks for the info, though.
I've tried that three times and I've actually had no success. Any idea what might have gone wrong?

Oh, really? I don't have a Morino to test with, but I assumed that worked. Sorry for posting wrong info.

Ing where do you get the morino I would kill to have one

Hi autumns.

Your question is a bit off topic - especially when pertaining where to buy one. This topic is about how to get the secret characters!

eBay is probably your best bet to get one. They are usually around $30-40 US new.

You can also post a new topic in the "Whats on Your Mind" section, but I would recommend using the search function before you do.

Ok, if any of you have read my log post today then you'll know my twin ants died last night so as of now I'm doing this again to make sure it works 100%. Will post the results when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back