Are the iD L's buttons suppose to be a little laggy?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found mine to be a bit on the laggy side as well. Button presses dont always register making the skipping game challenging

okay, its good to know that its normal xD and the music stars buttons do suck A LOT!! Does anyone know if the tamagotchi p's has the same button lagginess?

I've never noticed any sort of lag with the P's. As for the IDL's buttons, believe it or not, they're better than the previous ones if that's saying something. Still, as it's been mentioned, at least it isn't like the V6. :)

Ra,

The P's buttons are a huge improvement over the iD L, but I notice the occasional slight lag if I press one button multiple times rapidly. Sometimes I will push one of the buttons quickly after pushing the same button before. It will make a sound the way it is supposed to, but the button push will not do anything besides emit sound. I have to push the button again, and then it will work.

Since I've seen this happen on both my iD L and P's, it seems like it's pretty normal. It's not too severe, anyway. :)

It's done on purpose - the device "listens" for input for every half-second to prevent erroneous (or deliberate) button mashing. Don't forget - this is a kid's toy in the first place.

In a way, it does encourage people to carefully read the interface first before making any choices.

The games are an exemption - input is being tracked real-time.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's done on purpose - the device "listens" for input for every half-second to prevent erroneous (or deliberate) button mashing. Don't forget - this is a kid's toy in the first place.

In a way, it does encourage people to carefully read the interface first before making any choices.

The games are an exemption - input is being tracked real-time.
Ah, that makes sense. I've been noticing lately that the buttons on my P's have been a bit laggy/ill-responsive to quick commands as well. As long as it appears to be normal though I'm relatively okay with that. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back