morino/garden and devil tamagotchies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

autumns

Reaction score
Does anyone one on here have one. I really want one I know they are rare how much are they.

Devilgothis are pretty expensive, but the Morinos are fairly easy to get. I got mine brand new for $15,50. It's the yellow one with the plants on it. The same eBayer was selling a Morino with the leaves design so everybody jumped on that one so I was lucky :p

If you keep guarding eBay patiently you'll be able to purchase one cheap ;)

Hi autumns! I have gotten lucky and bought brand new morinos (both of the yellow designs) for between $10 - $15 each (not including shipping :( ). However, I paid a little more for my white shell morino... that one was $39 and had free shipping. Every now and then there are morino auctions on eBay starting at $5 and these (usually) go for around $30 including the seller's shipping cost... so just keep an eye out :)

Ah. Devilgotchis. All I can say is that I didn't shop around too much. I've always wanted the pink devil, so when a brand new one popped up, I bought it. It was $300. I still can't believe I got it... although, looking at the current buy-it-now prices of devilgotchis on eBay, I must say I feel a little better.

Have you tried many vintages? If not, the morino and angel are definitely a great place to start as they aren't too pricey, and the concepts are simply adorable. Keep an eye on eBay and you'll be able to get a good deal on a morino for sure!

What does the pink one look like. I will probably beg my bf to get me the yellow morino too I really like that one a lot

Is it rare that is the first time I saw it and morino is about 75 right now they look cool though both of them.

Well, devilgotchis are rare in general, but I can't speak for sure about the pink one.

$75 is a bit steep for a morino... https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Japan-bandai-tamagotchi-forest-mori-de-hakken-yellow-used-465-/251323823826?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item3a841136d2&_uhb=1

That's a link to a used morino, and here's a link to another auction that had a $5 start: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/5-Start-RARE-Unused-Forest-Version-Rare-Mori-de-Tamagotchi-Yellow-No-389-/310723904745?pt=Electronic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&hash=item48589684e9&_uhb=1

This is just to give you an idea of how much morinos usually sell for. You'll be able to find most morinos by searching eBay for 'tamagotchi forest' - if you want to save some money, keep an eye out for auctions :)

I defenitely will thank you I really want to collect every version of tamagotchi for sure

yeah please do NOT pay that much for a morino! i got my two totaled for $15..both in package..i can prob help you hunt one down...oh and devilgotchis are EXPENSIVE! averaged at around $350-$500 i just managed to get my NIP black shelled design for $200 total and its coming with other goodies but it took me literally a year to find that deal 0.0...and luckly its the shell i have been despirately wanting so YAY lol its hasnt even arrived yet..my hubby bought it for me for valentines day <3

I recently bought a Morino and payed $40 for it including shipping. It was new in package. ;) I got it yesterday and enjoy it so far, it's really cute. ;3
Here's a photo:

tumblr_n02ajf1e6B1soif0yo2_500.jpg

As for the Devils - just like everyone else said, they are very rare and expensive. I think they are the most pricey Tamagotchis of all.
I surely will get one in the future, after I get a job and will have some more money to spend on my collection. :)
Here is a picture with all 4 shell designs of Devilgotchis:

devils.jpg

the black shell in the picture is the one i got for $200 MINT condition with the matching cradle, devilgotchi binder etc...so it can happen but it took a year or so of constant hunting for me to snag this deal and honestly it was just plain luck in that situation..other than that they go for no less than $350 and that one was the purple and white shell and it had chipped paint scratches and no packaging...booo lol...i wonder which of those shells are the rarest???

Awww no i am dissapointed- i payed way too much for my Marino( white +NiB) 60 dollars! Pls someone cheer me up;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back