You, Your Friends, and Tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Box

Reaction score
Ever have anything crazy happen? How'd you get into Tamagotchi? Have you a story to tell? Say whatever comes to mind.

----------

My friends and I have owned Tamagotchi for years. Back when the Tamatown Tama-Go came out, we all had to have one. Well, maybe more than that :p

None of my friends had ever opened a Tamagotchi for fear of accidentally ripping off the sound wires. Being me, I opened mine as soon as I got home. I noticed all that extra space...

biggapbetweenPCBandbatterycompartme.jpg
(via binary_pics)

...and decided to put it to use. The next time my friends and I met, I opened up their Tama-Go and put notes in them that read,

"you will read this whenever you get over your fear of opening toys

"-Box"
----------

Come on, you must have something to tell :D

I have a story to tell!

So, in elementary school when I was in 4th grade and my friend was in 5th, she had a tamagotchi v3.

I was so mesmerized with it. Her and her other friend would always be playing with them in the bathroom

and I was so jealous! So I asked my mom if I could get one and the ones that were new were the v4.

And that's how it all started. I lost my v4 that year in the fields but I got a new one. I think my friend found it

(the one that got me into them) because she suddenly had the same one!! She gave me all of her tamagotchis a couple years ago.

She gave me her v3, v4, v5x2. I was so happy! :D And then she gave me her Tama-Go recently.

We don't really talk now though :I

Last edited by a moderator:
Tamagotchis were everywhere in my school. Everyone had one, so I begged for one too. I eventually became somewhat of a 'Tamagotchi expert'; never had a tama died under my care and I always seemed to get the best characters, so people would come to me for tama advice or ask me to babysit their tamas. I loved sitting in the playground looking after about 5 to 10 tamas at once. :lol:

I also remember one of my friends liked to kill her tamas for fun. I once saw one dying, and after trying and failing to save it, I cried(I was only about 7 or 8 :p ). She stopped killing them after that, thank goodness. ^_^

I eventually moved to another school and ended up introducing Tamagotchis to my new classmates who had somehow never heard of them. It wasn't long before some of my new friends had tamas too. :p

And that's my Tamagotchi story. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back