Photo
- - - - -

Digimon Vpet

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Carol_tama

• carol-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2013 - 07:34 AM ( #18 )

I can tell by your signature! :D
And thank you, I enjoy it very much! ^^ I wish I had two of them, but I can't afford it. ;< I got this one from a trade. ;) Thank you very much, Nighty! <333

nightspiritwings

• nightspiritwings user photo

Posted 29 August 2013 - 05:47 PM ( #19 )

I can tell by your signature! :D
And thank you, I enjoy it very much! ^^ I wish I had two of them, but I can't afford it. ;< I got this one from a trade. ;) Thank you very much, Nighty! <333

anytime carol <33333

WarOmnimon

• waromnimon user photo

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:56 PM ( #20 )

Another friendly tip.  You said money is somewhat of an issue?  If you need a battle partner for your Digimon v-pet that's cheaper than buying another v-pet, look for any of the English "database" releases.  They are all capable of battling the Digimon v-pet.  These would be...

-D-Terminal (Released by Bandai America and Bandai Asia)
-D-Gather (Bandai Asia only)
-D-Spirit (Same deal as the D-Gather)
-D-Spirit 2 (Ditto)

There are a few D-Gathers on eBay right now and they are relatively cheap right now, so I'd recommend picking up one of those.  The partner mode on the D-Gather is fun in itself as well, but to battle the v-pet you'll need to use the call password function on the first three I mentioned.  The D-Spirit 2 has the ability to battle pretty much anything with the same connector regardless of call password or raised Digimon.  :)

• Carol_tama likes this

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:14 PM ( #21 )

I think D-Cybers can battle them too, no? I can't remember, but I know some can battle the Digivices at least....

Also here's a chart, though it's slightly dated i think: http://lcd.wtw-x.net/MainConnect