what mega pokemon do you want?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bowchilala

Reaction score
In my moms room. Her bed is so comfortable
With the recent anouncement (spelling FAIL) of mega pokemon, i am one of those fans who are hyped about this! (well, exept after i found out that kangashkan's mega form is just having her baby out of the pouch -_- ) so there are some pokemon that i want to have a mega evolution, including the ones on my team. Heeeeeere they are!

On my current team( i use seperate teams and datas)

Emboar

Samurott

Serperior (just so you know, theyre on seperate datas, no cheats)

Lilligant

Conkulldurr (spelling fail AGAIN)

Exadrill

Archeops

Azumarril (at least it will make it decent right?)

Flygon

Leavanny

Other pokemon not on my team:

Galvantula

Pangoro (hey... Thats alright right?)

Scrafty (deleted :( )

Latias (deleted too D:)

Latios

Hydreigon

Haxorus

Golurk

Raichu

Roserade

All starters

Gliscor

Garchomp

(whew, thats alot!)

What pokemon do you want to be mega? If you dont like the new mega evo's, then why? Tell us about it!

All 3rd evolutions of starters 'cause it'll be unfair if it's only Mega Blaziken that has a Mega form :p I don't want any legendary to have a Mega form anymore 'cause they're already strong as is. As for normal Pokemons, I don't know why but I want Mega Wigglytuff so bad :p

Others that I don't want that bad are Lapras, Jynx, Butterfree, Gardevoir, Masquerain, Gengar, Breloom and Sudowoodo.

I want the

Serperior

Blazekin

Mewtwo

Emboar

Sudowoodow

Flygon

And that's my team they are too cool

Skitty.

It's always been my fave Pokemon, so I'm hoping for a mega evolution for my beloved Skitty. :3
BROOOOOOO I wish there'd be one for Skitty too, since I have a long past with them, but they'd probably do one for Delcatty instead, if any...

But if they make mega evolutions for the starters of X and Y, I'd like that :3

I wonder what the other legiondary mega pojemon are like i bet they are so bad.

Guys.

Stop.

You all know what you really want.

MEGA RAICHU

ezimba14511623799200.png

IT'S EVEN CONFIRMED

I really want to see a Mega Typhlosion. Normal Typhlosion is one of my favorite pokemon.

i agree, mega mightyena would be so cool and it needs that extra evolution! even a normal evolution would be great..

mega cherrim too :)

To box (my phone cant reply):

Are you SURE thats real? I think it is fake. Why? Well, i have been seeng some leaks of x and y, and aerodactlyl (i think this is how its spelt?) was a mega pokemon. Aerodactyl was not in the list, so im assuming this list is fake.

Altough, a mega confagigus and zoroark would be awsome! :D

sombody please awnser this: if genesect EVER becomes a mega, just WHY didnt those five genesect in the 16th movie mega evolve?! D:

To box (my phone cant reply):

Are you SURE thats real? I think it is fake. Why? Well, i have been seeng some leaks of x and y, and aerodactlyl (i think this is how its spelt?) was a mega pokemon. Aerodactyl was not in the list, so im assuming this list is fake.

Altough, a mega confagigus and zoroark would be awsome! :D

sombody please awnser this: if genesect EVER becomes a mega, just WHY didnt those five genesect in the 16th movie mega evolve?! D:
THERE'S STILL HOPE

MEGA EEVEE YOU BETTER COME

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back