J's tamalog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

autumns

Reaction score
Where did my memetchi dad and mimetchi mom go. I guess I got to grow up now. My names Juliana I am 1 year old and i am a cute hitodotchi. I look like a little sea star.

I Like to play the guitar and play with my bunny

My faveorite music is r and b.

I am waiting to be a music pop star and make my tama parents proud of me.

Day 2

I woke up not happy today I had to go to the Potty twice and was super hungry. I mean I am only a toddler but in return got some baby food and a bottle. I am excited to be turning into to a teenager some time today

Yay me!

Played a block game and sang a little oh and and I played with my rabit my teacher got me. I think she Likes me because I do so well in school.

Teachers pet just like my dad.

Taa_Taa bye that is it for now

Hey this afternoon I evolved into a strawberry....

Ichigotchi I mean. Hehe

I am cute and guess what. I got my own band we are the moomoos. Cute right

So anyway we need a band manger and for real practice.

Our first album is gonna be rock n roll oh yea. We will try to get some pictures in for our fans.

Later dolls

Day 3

We got out band going but need some serious practice. I was super sick this morning but got some medicine and i am needing to play some major games today.

I was so excited to go shopping today.

I bought a lot of food so yummy. I got a car too its so awesome I am so excited.

I am just chilling now so later people.

I guess from being sick so much is why i am now a Kunoitchi. It ok I am a kitty looking Muhammad which is cool because i got a tail and fangs. Today has been a long day.

We practiced more and our rock n roll band is going to go pro.

Day 4

Ok so we tried practicing with different instruments and it seems better. Still not on stage yet but our band is definitely getting better. I am glad my parents were good starts because I still have enough money for a while.

What is a cat todo hmmm.

So anyways we will be stars soon yay.

Got to get three o s for the judges none so far but wait till they come later and see us now.

We got to get somthing for sure.

Enough band business I really want to go to tamaland I know some of my ansestors did but it diapeared.... Whahhh bun bun.

So my mum needs to go out and find some more tamas so I can have some friends. That would be so cool.

I need a nap too much practice. Later guys.

Day 6

Ok so I am 4 years old and still don't have the pro debut I defenitely am having some issues.

These people are not cool doing this to this band my rankings are Maxed out. What more can we do we swop out instruments left and right. It is that bill guy. He keeps failing us.

I don't know i guess ill try to get a family and see what happenss just playing is fun.

Everything happens for a reason right.

Right now we are playing in the park for free and people really like us.

Just wish we could become stars.

What a downer not a good day in this tama world.

I am healthy and money is fine keep getting alot of randome mail. My dad some the king and this randome guy sends all sort of stuff.

Crazy right.

Well got to get going later people.

Day 8

Today I am a week old and this guitar guy came buy.

I had no idea it was the industry guy and as well the machmaker.

So i never got a band bummer but at least I got married and to an androitchi. He is so cute.

Guess what else after the honeymoon we had a girl.

I am so happy now I have a family and they are all so sweet.

Everything is going to work out fine now

Ok so guess what exciting news!

We are finally pro debut we made it and and are now going to be stars.

It happened this afternoon today has been such a great day for me in this tamas world.

Omg I have posted a lot today so somthing else happened that was too cool today.

After I put my Michael costume on I went and played at this huge concert. It was amazing and there was so many fans there.

After it was over we were awarded the #1 ranking award for rock n roll from the king!!!

Stars for life oh yea. now me and my family are celbrating with this awesome lobster dinner that cost so much but so worthwhile for this event.

Latest posts

Back