Photo

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

bbabyblue

• bbabyblue user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 25 August 2013 - 02:39 AM ( #1 )

Hello everyone, I don't know if this is the place to post this, so I'm sorry if it's not... I wasn't sure where to post this...

I wanted to know if anybody knows which virtual pet would this one be? I mean, is it an alien? a cat? a dinosaur? I'm hoping to get a virtual pet that works like the "jonny cat" one, but I don't want an alien, if it is any other animal I'll buy it because I want one with that programming, but I don't want an alien and I wanted to know if anybody knows which animal may this v-pet be? thanks!

odd1_zps311fa0e5.jpg

odd2_zpsac5e0ac6.jpg

Replies

Views

Started

25 Aug 2013

Last Post

26 Aug 2013

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:03 AM ( #2 )

Have you tried taking a look through the Tamenagerie.com ( http://www.tamenagerie.com/ ) website?  It has a large number of different virtual pets described and might include info on the Galaxy pet.

• bbabyblue likes this

bbabyblue

• bbabyblue user photo

Posted 25 August 2013 - 04:54 AM ( #3 )

it says it's a nano puppy clone... it's weird because I could swear I had not seen anything related to this pet on that website... maybe I was just not paying enough attention when I was searching for it XD 

thanks!

nightspiritwings

• nightspiritwings user photo

Posted 25 August 2013 - 06:47 AM ( #4 )

it says it's a nano puppy clone... it's weird because I could swear I had not seen anything related to this pet on that website... maybe I was just not paying enough attention when I was searching for it XD 

thanks!

it's kind of weird sometimes they can end up being johnny pets *(the modern dinosaur aka johnny dinosaur can end up looking a lot like the galaxy pet)

WhiteClaw84

• whiteclaw84 user photo

Posted 25 August 2013 - 01:55 PM ( #5 )

You have to be careful because packaging was used for multiple pets etc...I don't think this one will be a Johnny Cat unfortunately :( It'll probably end up being a nano clone or a Johnny dino.

bbabyblue

• bbabyblue user photo

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:44 PM ( #6 )

I love nano's so it's going to be awesome to add a nano clone in my collection and I was searching for the "johnny" programming, no matter if it is a dog or a dino, but I just wanted to make sure it was not an alien, because I hate aliens virtual pets and it was going to be such a bummer if I ended up having one. So I guess I'll buy it :)

Thanks nightspiritwings and WhiteClaw84 :) I really aprecciate you help :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: odd, my galaxy pet, jonny cat, non tamagotchi v-pet