TamaTalk University: First Day Of School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamatown123

Reaction score
It's the first day in TamaTalk school. Another year of madness, yet lots of fun. Everyone was quietly getting into their seats and their class teacher,Sailor Rosette, came into the room. "Hello, I'm Rosette. I'm going to be your teacher for this year."

"Hi Rosette!" Rachel (tamatown123) said, trying to sound enthusiastic. She wasn't very excited at all.

"He-ll-o R-o-se-tte-" tamafan325 said in between gulping down a mouthful of peanuts.

"No food in class." Rosette moaned.

"They're just too tasty!"

The bell rings. "Oh, it's Maths." Vitto (BigDaddy46) whispered.

"Hello guys!" Binary shouts, marching into the room.

"Hello Bina--" Stefan replied, but got interrupted by Vitto, Jino (SupahCow090), Dazz (dazzilitchigirl), tamafan325 and Rachel randomly marching with binary.

"I hope I'm great at Math, so I can create a Tamagotchi Video Game." EMF smiled

"That reminds me--I CAN'T WAIT FOR ART CLASS! YAY!" Jino shouted, dancing.

"YOU HAVE EATEN TOO MUCH SUGAR." Rachel screamed.

"WHATTTT?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." Jino replied, still doing Gangnam Style.

"That beat is so old." Doomer rolled his eyes, and continued to draw more characters off the Tamagotchi Anime.

"Right class, I'm very disappointed." Binary frowned, and departed the classroom.

"LET'S BE AWESOME AND-"

"Stop shouting, Vitto! It's assembly time!" EMF muttered, looking at the Time Table.

"YAY! I HOPE THEY HAVE PURPLE DOLPHINS!" Dazz stated, walking through her pile of drawings of Purple Dolphins.

"Ugh. Assembly. Yay." Rachel jumped off her seat.

At the assembly

OST was playing the violin as everyone sat in their seats.

"NEAR..FAR..WHEREVER YOU ARRREEE..I BELIEVE..THAT THE HEART DOES GO ON..." Jino sang to the tune, with everyone staring at him.

"NO." EMF stood up, pointing at OST. OST was clueless. "I WANT TAMAGOTCHI SONGS."

OST nodded, and began playing the tune Happy Happy Harmony.

"I liked that Titanic song better, it was much more peaceful." Stefan said, fixing his glasses in position.

To be continued.

WHO WANTS TO BE ADDED TO THE STORY? :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Fi4I4mk.png
:p

Me too! Can I be in the story? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :3

Can I please be in this story? PLEASE??? It's Funny!!!

OMG TT CAN I HUG YOU IRL? lol And my personality is surprisingly right! When I'm on sugar rush though XD Looking forward to see Jino in a normal state XD

And for the question, I do want to be added lol :p

HAHAHA WHAT IS THIS

IT REMINDS ME OF WHEN I WAS A LITTLE YOUNGIN' ON TAMATALK

...LET'S NOT REMEMBER THAT

I would like to be added. I shout stuff. A lot.

Story (x.//StoryTeller//.x) was beginning to sing Opera, when Hayden came marching with a sign in his hand saying "Kill Coffretchi."

"KILL COFFRETCHI! KILL COFFRETCHI! KILL COFFRETCHI!" Hayden shouted, while marching quickly.

"HEY! I WAS GOING TO SING OPERA UNTIL SOMEONE RUINED IT..Nevermind." Story replied, and marched with Hayden.

"KILL COFFRETCHI! KILL COFFRETCHI!" Hayden repeated, now with Jino and Dazz.

"What is happening?" Stefan said, looking around.

"I don't know.." Rachel whispered, "Although, I think it's about COFFRETCHI. So, let's join!"

Rachel joined in with the marching.

"Calm down, Calm down." Admin said, walking up to the stage. "We appreciate your excitement about killing Coffretchi..But please, save it for later."

"B-But." Hayden said, TamaMum glanced at him and everyone sat down.

"Do I still get to sing my Opera?" Story said, looking at Admin.

"Umm..Well..We don't want to cause a mess again. Maybe later." Admin smiled. "So, we're going to put competitions in this University, like one for the best Tamagotchi collection and a Tamagotchi game contest. We want YOU to choose some contests."

Some people raise their hands.

"Jino."

"Well..I think..we should h-have..a..a..SUGAR EATING CONTEST!!!!" Jino jumped.

TO BE CONTINUED, SORRY, ITS SHORT.

WWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYOUDIDN'TINCLUDEMEWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back