IMO doing a Google Translate isn't exactly very helpful...
I'm due to receive mine today - watch this post for my insights
1. It looks smaller than depicted.
2. The touch screen isn't very responsive - it appears that there is a film on the screen that shows a
3x3 4x3 grid that divides the screen into 9 12 "touch zones".
3. It operates on two AA (not AAA) batteries; and they're not included.
4. It comes with a pink scrunchy (I might give this one away )
5. It has the same mechanism used on the battery cover like the P's (the device resets when the cover is attached/removed)
6. Sound is very audible; can be disabled.
7. No internet connection; the option "Net" is actually "Tama-Net" - where the games, auction and net shop (where you can buy new patterns, food ingredients and living room appliances)
8. No "boy" option for the Avatar customization (character that appears in your P's notebook when you connect with the Pocket Designer)
9. Miracle Shop game is very confusing if you can't read/understand Japanese.
10. You can change the default "wallpaper" on the main standby screen.
11. LCD screen colours looks too over-saturated
12. The lag is noticeable in the touch screen input