Photo
- - - - -

Pocket Designer & Watchlin Opinions

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

*Hayden*

• hayden user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 November 2013 - 02:23 AM ( #21 )

My horses got on the loose and i want Watchlin so bad OwO She is so cute and i would so wear here around. Always wanted a watch like her <3

I can't wait till she starts popping up

Its on Rakuten already but you have to search Tamagotchi and look through the pages because Rakuten translated it as like: egg cum poop or something XD

Eternal Mametchi Fan

• eternal-mametchi-fan user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 November 2013 - 06:49 AM ( #22 )

Lol Watchlin released quite a while back and I already bought mine from HLJ but I'm keeping it in my private Warehouse until Christmas. -_-

Mamapatchi

• mamapatchi user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 07:23 AM ( #23 )

I'll probably try and pick up a Watchlin and Pocket Designer for my birthday, assuming they're on eBay by then. Hopefully they will be.

TheRoyalBanana

• theroyalbanana user photo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 01:04 PM ( #24 )

Its on Rakuten already but you have to search Tamagotchi and look through the pages because Rakuten translated it as like: egg cum poop or something XD

Last i looked on Rakuten they were sold out and same for HLJ. i'll do another hunt~ it's just always easier when they atart popping up on ebay lol

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:13 PM ( #25 )

for anyone looking for the pocket designer and/ or the watchlin try CDjapan. because thats where i got my pocket designer the total cost came to $82 tax and shipping included and that was with EMS shipping, it took 6 days to arrive to me in canada ^.^ came right to my door

Kait

• kait user photo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:39 PM ( #26 )

I got one from CDJapan recently, too! Although mine was a bit more pricey.. since I splurged on like 4 other things, ahaha.  :rolleyes:

Excited for it, though :3

Midorime

• midorime user photo

Posted 21 November 2013 - 09:15 PM ( #27 )

I saw the designer on CDJapan, but I want the cover set, which sadly they don't have. AmiAmi does but is sold out, and they pretty much never get more in stock. HLJ sells it, too, but again, out of stock. :<

I saw that on Rakuten. I seriously made a wtf face when I read it. o___O;

-Ra-

• ra user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Guides

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:26 AM ( #28 )

I got mine from CDJapan as well. Like Odds', mine too cost $82 with EMS shipping and took 6 days to get to me in the US. Although unlike ichiro's, mine did not come with a scrunchy. But you won't find me complaining about the lack of that lol.  :D

Ra,

• oddsandendswithlove likes this

oddsandendswithlove

• oddsandendswithlove user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 22 November 2013 - 07:59 AM ( #29 )

I got mine from CDJapan as well. Like Odds', mine too cost $82 with EMS shipping and took 6 days to get to me in the US. Although unlike ichiro's, mine did not come with a scrunchy. But you won't find me complaining about the lack of that lol.  :D

Ra,

haha i couldnt imagine there would be a complaint baha ^.^