Coffretchi Gone: part 1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamafan325

Reaction score
So i decided to make a fanfiction, here's the first part and I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

Coffretchi Gone

It was 7 am and mametchi woke up for school. He walked down the stairs, happy to see his friends in school. When he wanted to enter the dining room, he bumped into chamametchi.“Ouch”, chamametchi said “That hurt!”, “Oh, I’m so sorry, I didn’t see you, little sis”, mametchi replied. Mom said: “Kids, watch out, you might hurt yourself.”, while making breakfast. “Now why don’t the two of you go play for a bit, while i make breakfast ready?” she said.

Both chamametchi and mametchi immediately said “Sure!” full of happiness. The two of them went to the garden. “YAY!”, chamametchi shouted “A BALL!”. She took the ball and said “Catch!”. At a rather fast speed, chamametchi threw the ball at mametchi, who caught it with skill. “Haha, i’m already enjoying playing with you, chamametchi” mametchi said. The two kids started throwing the ball at eachother, enjoying playing in the garden. After some time, a voice shouted “Breakfast is ready!”. Mamethi said: “I’m so hungry, let’s go eat!” “Yeah, I agree!”, chamametchi said. The whole family enjoyed breakfast together, on their plate, there was some bacon, egg and bread. It was not hard to make, but the whole family enjoyed it. “This is delicious!”,dad said. “Thank you.”, mom replied.

After everyone finished breakfast, it was time for school. “Come in the car”, their mom said, while she was waitnig for their kids to come. “Just a second!”, her son replied while getting ready. After a few seconds, mametchi said: “Ok, ready to go!”. “Ok, let’s go!”, his mom said. In the car, mametchi watched outside for a while, then said “I can’t wait to see my friends!”. “Boy, are you happy!”, his mom said. “Yeah, he’s always like this”, chamametchi said”. “Well, it’s good to be happy!”, mom said happily.

After arriving at school, mametchi jumped out of the car and ran to school, even forgetting to say good-bye to his mom. “Wow, he sure likes talking to his friends, doesn’t he?”, mom asked. “Yes, it’s one of the things he enjoys doing most.”, chamametchi replied. Chamametchi said good-bye to her mom and entered the playground. Both of the kids went tot heir friends and talked. “Hi memetchi and kuchipatchi!”, mametchi said happily. “Hi, mametchi!”, his friends replied. “Great seeing you again, this weekend seemed like it would never end!”, mametchi said. “Yeah, i agree!”, memetchi said, “I baked a cake this weekend, it was delicious. I have some left, would the two of you like a piece of it, during the break?”. “Sure, i’d love to!”, kuchipatchi said, while daydreaming about the cake. Mametchi said: “Sure, i’m curious what flavour your cake is!”. Then the bell rang and the friends and the rest of the school went tot heir classes. First up was maths, which mametchi loved. “Now write this formula down in your workbook, kids.”, the teacher said. “This is so easy.”, mametchi thought to hisself. While memetchi struggled with the excersises. “Uhm, mametchi?”, memtchi asked. “Yes?” mametchi replied immediately. “Can you help me with this excersise? I don’t get it.”, memetchi sad, a bit sad. “Sure, I’ll always help you!”, mametchi replied. “See, you have to multiply this by this, and then count it up by this. After you’ve done that, you need to devide it by this. That’s all!”,mametchi said happily. “Oh, thank you mametchi! Without your help, I would’ve never understanded all of this!”, memetchi said relieved. “Haha, no problem!”, mametchi said. Then, a girl in the classroom shouted “SIR!?”. The teacher was shocked by the shouting and turned around. “Yes?”, he said, while still beig half in shock. “Can you please come? I don’t get this excersise. “Sure, but let me first finish my explanation, ok?”, he replied. “Wow!”, kuchipatchi said, “Coffretchi sure shocked our teacher with her shouting!”. “Yeah.”, mametchi and memetchi replied. And so, the first and second period went by. Then it was time for the break.

“Hey memetchi, remember what you said about that cake?”, kuchipatchi asked, still thinking about the cake. “Oh yeah, you’re right!”, she said and took the cake. Fastly, kuchipatchi grabbed a piece and munched it up in no time. Memetchi and mametchi were shocked and said asked curiously “do you always eat this fast!?”. Kuchipatchi replied: “fast? I always eat like this.”. Memetchi and mametchi were in a shock. Mametchi also took a piece and ate it.( a bit more slowly than kuchipatchi) “Yum! This cake is delicious! You should give me the recipe!”, mametchi said, enjoying his cake. “Oh thank you!”, memetchi said happily. Then the break ended and everybody returned tot heir classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back