~Tamagotchis First Dreams~

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchialice

Reaction score
Okay so by first dreams in the title i mean by that well im getting new virtual pet and a new tama sometime next month sometime, and yeah. Well this is my second one, since I abandoned my last one :'( by first dreams, itll be the first dreams of what i want from my tamas this time..im hoping ill have time to car for them! all i need is a lanyard xD and the first dreams for them here on this log xD

Anyways, I am going to get a V4.5 and a Lovely Kitty. So once I get them, my log will be of:

Lovely Kitty

V4

V4.5

English iDL

So I hope you guys like it! I just hope I can hold out on this log until then, I might be too busy with them haha!

Well my V4....I lost it. Its at my house somewhere, but Im too lazy to look lol xD

And my iDL is at my Dads house, I have to get it next Wednesday. But right now, my Tamago is a Pipotchi. This Tamago is going to Puffy Snivy, for the V4.5! :D But I need to at least log something while I have a log, right?! lol

Well thats it, hope you enjoy my second log as much as the first! If you want me to log anything or have any questions or comments, Pm me pleasse! And rate it!!!! please!!!

(I dont know what to write/how to put my name xD)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back