The Adventures of Elmo in Grouchland

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FairyWars9

Reaction score
So have any of you heard or watched this movie before??? Well I was one of them, I still have the tape after 12 years but it's not the offical one. It's just a regular VHS that my mom taped. Considering back then we had satellite tv I'm guessing she either recorded off PBS or some weird movie channel... the movie gets cut off at the credits with my Mom surfing through channels and stuff like Elmo's World and Bear in the Big Blue House comes on. 0.o Quite creepy...

Anyways, enough of my story. I heard this movie didn't do well at the theaters cause of the first Pokemon movie. So what are your opinions of this movie? It was probably the first movie I ever watched!

I love this film x3! I always thought that it had a special charm to it. I haven't watched it in an age though.

I watched it when I was younger and thought it was weird. IT STILL IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

* removed - off topic*

i watched this once on the pbs when i was 2 and i started screaming when the helicopter first appeareed, you know right after they sung?!?!? ya

Last edited by a moderator:
*removed - off topic*

i watched this once on the pbs when i was 2 and i started screaming when the helicopter first appeareed, you know right after they sung?!?!? ya
Actually I read somewhere once that during the weeks that this movie was in theaters they had to take little kids out cause they started getting really upset at that scene. Because of that theaters wouldn't allow showtimes later than 7 PM... Oh well. Good thing the Pokemon movie and Toy Story 2 were released weeks later!

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie was a great child hood memory for me as a kid...Now I watch it almost 24/7 with my two year old! Bah, kinda sick of it now. Butttttttt, still dig the garbage queen. She's pretty awesome. Loved her hair and earings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back