TamaTalk University: Chemistry Class

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SupahCow090

Reaction score
[SIZE=10.5pt]It was another crazy day at TamaTalk University. People quarreling, people eating, flying purple dolphins, someone rolling on the floor. Not a new scenery to the teachers and the students alike. "Good morning class, I'm your Science teacher, Ra." Ra said while fixing his things.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We're going to talk about Dinosaurs and Art. I mean- Chemistry."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Good Morning Ra!" Everyone said enthusiastically.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"RA CAN WE SWITCH LIVES?!" Hayden said. Ra just gave Hayden a small smirk and proceeded to the Science Lab.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"It's chemistry class! Time to blow up some peanuts!" tamafan325 said while horsing around the lab.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Oh God, not Chemistry" Vitto (BigDaddy46) sighed.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]" Dernt yer wernt cermerstrey? Erts releh fern." tamafan325 said while gobbling down a bag of peanuts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Hmm. I'll try adding Magnesium,Lithium, Gallium, Zinc, Scandium, Sodium" Dazzmina (dazzilitchigirl) muttered to herself.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Err, Dazz, Don't you think that's a lot?" Rachel (tamatown123) said to Dazzmina.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Of course not! Maybe I can make a purple dolphin with Flerovium, Mercury, Einsteinium, Astatine" Dazz continued and mentioned every element on the Periodic Table.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Mwahahaha. I shall make a substance that will make me turn into Coffretchi.” Hayden said to himself while laughing horribly.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Vitto grabbed Michael's bag of peanuts and spilled it on the floor. Jino appeared out of nowhere and sprinkled sugar all over it while twerking.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"There. Now shut up." Vitto said to tamafan325.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Bu-bu-but.. that... peanuts... tasty... mine... but..." tamafan325 said while looking at his peanuts.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"WEEE~ SUGAR! SUGAR EVERYWHERE! WEEE~" Jino said while hopping all over the lab and sprinkling sugar as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Now Stan, don't you move, I'll just be gone for a while. I'll come back after class okay?" Jade (PuffySnivy) said to a picture of Spat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“I HATE COFFRETCHI SHE SHOULD DIE” Tamacass said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“YES YES YES!” Tamastar, Dazzmina and Hayden shouted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“HIMESPETCHI AND MAMETCHI FOREVER!” Tamacass said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“YES YES YES” EMF replied.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]And the chanting continued.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Mametchi's better!" EMF shouted.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"No. Duke's better! He's great at everything" Doomer replied to EMF.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Mametchi's smart, charming and he can also be Ikemen!" EMF shouted once more.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Duke has all that! He's the greatest person in the whole world!" Doomer said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Duke isn't even a person!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Mametchi isn't as well. Your Mametchi is no match for my Duke I tell you!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Hmp!"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Guys calm down. You know what you two should do?" [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Story (x.//StoryTeller//.x) said to the siblings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"What?" EMF and Doomer said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Sing Opera with me!~" Story sang.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"No. Let's just draw! Or eat cheese." Katy (Tama-Star_Girl) said while bringing out a drawing pad and a box of cheese.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Here we got Mozzarella, Feta, Cheddar and Pepperjack. Don't touch that one. That's blue cheese. But I bet Sal would eat them." Katy said while daydreaming.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Now now, Katy-Sama, Get yourself together. Stop daydreaming." EMF muttered.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Huh, what? Oh yeah, Drawing, Cheese, Sal, Daydream... What's next..." Katy pondered.[/SIZE]

"OPERATIC SINGING OF COURSE. WITH ACTING TOO." Story said.

[SIZE=10.5pt] [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Flare (Flare.exe), Mystery (MysteryMoonBeam) and Amat (Amat Gotchi) were running late. The three of them saw the class and the three of them stepped back a bit.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Flare asked Mystery and Amat,"Woah. What kind of class is this?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I don't know as well to be honest" Amat said to Flare while Story was singing Opera.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"How are we suppose to approach them?" Flare asked the two.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I don't know but I feel like I should start a Potato Fan Club!" Mystery said happily while Flare got hit by a sugar-coated peanut on his forehead.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I guess we should just come in? We're late already!" Amat said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Whatever you say. Maybe we should get helmets at least.” Flare said to the girls.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Where are we suppose to get helmets? I know! Let’s use Potatoes!” Mystery said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]“Whatever works best then.” Flare and Amat said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The three of them walked in the chaotic, destructed Science lab.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"All right class, settle down!" Ra shouted at the class. It seems like no one heard him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"The most behaved person in the class will get 1/4 of my collection." Ra said.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Everyone went back to their chairs in a span. Not a single dirt was seen and nothing can be heard except for the air conditioner.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Good. Now since you are many, I have decided to group you into 4." Ra said while everyone gasped.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"The 5 groups are Unicorn, Sparkles, Rainbows, Dinosaur and Bunnies." Ra said in a serious manner while fixing his hat.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]" And the members for the Unicorn group are..."[/SIZE]

To be continued! :p PS I have Tamatown123's permission ^_^

Who else wants to be added? Oh and the groups are randomized by a randomizer so the story won't be dictated by me :p

What do you think? This is my first Fanfic of some sort I dunno? Feedback?

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU FOR MAKING ME SAY I HATE COFFERITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKYOU FOR MAKING ME SAY I HATE COFFERITCHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

EDIT: delete these!!!

EDIT: delete these!!!

"And the people in Team Unicorn are Story..." Ra said.

"Me? YIPEE UNICORNS." Story doing what she knows best, shouting.

"...Katy..." Ra continued.

"Wha- Me? But I'm busy sketching your fac- Okay then. I wish Sal was here." Katy said.

"And the last member, Tamacass." Ra said.

"Yipee! I'll ask Katy-Sama to draw me killing Coffretchi! Mwahahaha!" Tamacass said

"Ehem... Let's continue, shall we? For Team Sparkles! First member! Vitto!" Ra exclaimed.

"Hmm... Which will I be stuck with." Vitto whispered to himself.

"Mr.Vitto, I heard that." Ra said to Vitto.

"Sorry. Not really." Vitto murmured.

"Next one, Tamastar!"

"Weeee~ Too bad Tamacass's in another group. Oh well." Tamastar said.

"And last but not least, Doomer." Ra said.

"Maybe I can teach them Duke Nunem. Oh wait. This is Chemistry class." Doomer said.

"That builds up Team Sparkles. And now for my favorite team name, Team Dinosaurs! First one up, Jino." Ra proclaimed.

"Is this real life? Oh wait. It is. WHO CAN I SHARE MY SUGAR WITH?" Jino excitingly said while jumping up and down.

"Calm down Mr. Jino. You're scattering you're sugar. Please refrain from eating inside the class." Ra said.

"Anyways, Second member is... Rachel!" Ra said while Rachel jumped out of her chair.

"OMG #TeamDinosFTW. TEAM DINOS THE BEST HAHA." Rachel said enthusiastically.

"Err... Okay. And the last member for Team Dinosaur is Jade!"

"Plus Stan." Jade said.

"Uhm, sure." Ra said.

"SAY PLUS STAN." Jade shouted.

"Okay okay... Plus Stan..." Ra said.

"Yay. Stan, Jino, Rachel and Me. I wish Egoraptor was here as well." Jade said.

"That concludes Team Dinos. And for the fourth team, Team Rainbows. First member is... Amat!" Ra said.

"Which weirdo will I be with... I hope none. I'm already late. Sheesh." Amat sighed.

"Well you're in bad luck Ms.Amat. All of the people here are weirdos. Like Dazz, which is your groupmate." Ra explained.

"PURPLE DOLPHINS. I'm sorry. I just had to. Anyways, we should play Tiny Tower after school!" Dazz said

"Like I said Amat, all of them are weirdos. And for your last member, your fellow LATE COMER, Flare." Ra said.

"Oh it's you again Amat. Oh and hello Dazz." Flare said while walking away.

"Hmm... The most mature group so far. Good. And for the last group, Team Bunnies. Let's welcome the last 3 people. Hayden, Mystery and Tamafan." Ra said.

"WEE-EEEEE-EEEE PEA-NUTS." Tamafan said while eating a bag of peanuts.

"WEEEEEEEEEE POTATOES." Mystery said while wearing her Potato helmet and raising her Potato flag.

"WEEEEEEEEEE COFFRETCHI." Hayden said while holding a mask of Coffretchi that looks like it's been stabbed.

"Err... Everyone has their own personal preferences." Ra muttered

"And that concludes the groupings. Now, everyone shall start the experiment!"

To be continued once again ^_^

YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY I'M IN UNICORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, Include my friendship with Meloditchi!!!!

Oh yeah and MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

This isn't a university, it's more of a school since at university you don't have all different classes unless you are doing A LOT of different degrees all at the same time...but IT'S STILL THE AMAZINGEST STORY EVER! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back