Things you seek for/to be.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Minecraft Addict

Reaction score
Today's post is what you seek for/to be. This could be a position, job, an item. Whatever. As long as you seek for it.

Personally, I seek Power. I'm very power hungry. I want to be in command over something and own it. Like a business or town or something. I just want to be in charge and have the last word of law when something happens.

For some reason I seek wealth, but not in a greedy way. I want money so I can afford the Tamagotchis I want and gifts for my friends. :) I would use the money sparingly of course; I just would like the idea of being able to afford something that I would really like for myself or my buddies.

I just want to be happy. I've wasted a lot of time in recent years because I thought I would find fulfilment in having stellar grades and a world of opportunity before me career-wise. I was wrong, and now that I can see my personal relationships for what they are (aka the massive lack thereof), I've realised I invested my time wrongly.

I just want to be happy, but I don't know how anymore.

I really seek to be ready for my future. Any money I get I put into my college money and I work really hard on my school work, even asking for extra work. I study alot and now I'm studying two other languages. I even plan to have a summer job when im old enough. I just really want to make sure I know what's going to happen when I graduate highschool.

Last edited by a moderator:
I seek comfort, safety and security. I want to be able to be financially comfortable with my husband so we don't have to worry about paying off a house and supporting a future family with children.

On a more impractical level, I seek toy and doll bliss. Although, I think I've already reached that with most of my collection, which happens to be causing my home to overflow with toys. Haha. I've put a big hold on most of my super expensive spending compared to a few years ago. :mellow:

I seek.... peace and the chance to live a day or two without having to worry about anything. I know I have made the right choices in life, I have few but fabulous friends, I'd rather have one amazing friend then ten people who only give a dang about what people think about them and rely on everyone else to make life decisions for them. I know too many people that need to grow up at age 22 and figure their lives out, and rely on everyone else to do so.

I seek a drama free, peaceful relationship. But I doubt it's going to happen.

I have the pefect job right now and the perfect classes I guess I also seek a vey impressive tama collection and some new movies.....more tea..... and a new book...

Hmm, not to sound the annoying guy (again?), but seeking power doesn't sound quite right.

It makes you sound like you think you're better than anyone else, while we're all equals. Power doesn't belong us. It's classified as a lust, and as far as I know lust isn't good.

:)

With that said, I'll say what I seek.

I seek to be closer to God. :)

i shall forever seek wealth. Even if i have wealth in the future, i'll still seek more. Wealth is power.

I'm very selfish with money, not even my closest friends can get a cent from me.

Hmm, not to sound the annoying guy (again?), but seeking power doesn't sound quite right.

It makes you sound like you think you're better than anyone else, while we're all equals. Power doesn't belong us. It's classified as a lust, and as far as I know lust isn't good.

:)

With that said, I'll say what I seek.

I seek to be closer to God. :)
Call it what you will, but we all seek different things. :3

Mine just happens to be more of a leader one. I'm not going for a dictatorship or anything just the owner of a company, or a mayor of a town. Nothing to make me famous, but enough for my name to be known. :3

Ambition is good so long as it doesn't get out of hand. :3

But I don't really have ambition.

I seek to become experienced. I would try most things once (unless they're really bad things) and some things twice. :)

I want to be a more accepting, friendly person.

And I dunno, true love sounds pretty good too.

Call it what you will, but we all seek different things. :3

Mine just happens to be more of a leader one. I'm not going for a dictatorship or anything just the owner of a company, or a mayor of a town. Nothing to make me famous, but enough for my name to be known. :3
I respect that. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back