Which (smart)phone is your primary phone?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathalietchi

Reaction score
Along with Tamagotchis I have a serious obsession with mobile phones. That's why I curious to know which phone is your primary phone right now and why?

Mine is a Motorola Defy, which is about 2,5 years old. It's a smartphone that originally had Android 2.1 and is upgraded to 2.2. It's my first smartphone ever and I just can't let it go, LOL.

My secondary phone is my beloved ancient brick; a pimped Nokia 3330 :)

So tell me; what's yours?

I have a pretty old school looking phone right now, a Verizon LG Octane. I should be able to focus on getting a new phone after some other necessities are paid off soon.

Honestly, I don't feel the need to own a smartphone since I'm already on other internet related devices so often for work and personal activities. The main reason I want to get one is because I feel like Verizon doesn't put any effort into their non-smartphones. The ones my family and I have owned over the last few years are constantly breaking and are glitchy. I can't even make calls sometimes, which totally defeats the point of having a phone! I just want a phone that works, and I guess that means I have to resort to getting a smartphone someday.

Mine is an iPhone 4S. I love it. We don't have a "home phone" so it's very well used. :D

Most people only got one phone and maybe a house phone. I have android wildfire

I have an infrared phone that doesn't do much that I originally bought for Tamagotchi downloads but I now use for writing poems at night when I don't have access to my computer. I also have an HTC Desire C that I'm supposed to use but it's so slow and glitchy that I only use it for downloading music. :p I want an iPhone but I won't be allowed to get one until my current smartphone breaks completely.

I have an infrared phone that doesn't do much that I originally bought for Tamagotchi downloads but I now use for writing poems at night when I don't have access to my computer. I also have an HTC Desire C that I'm supposed to use but it's so slow and glitchy that I only use it for downloading music. :p I want an iPhone but I won't be allowed to get one until my current smartphone breaks completely.
(I've had that problem too, I reset mine completely and now it works WAY better :) )

HTC Wildfire S. This is after I managed to kill my old phone, a Samsung Galaxy Y, after less than seven months of owning it.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Young. I mostly use it for listening to music, it's pretty handy.

I am a cell phone junkie who has owned way too many phones over the years (smart and non-smart). So I love reading the posts in this topic! XD

I was juggling around and trying different devices until I settled on the HTC One.

It's probably the nicest and best functioning phone I've ever owned, and I actually don't see myself itching to replace it anytime soon. @_@;

iPhone 4s. Loving it so far, got it for free so I probably am quite biased, yeah...

My previous phone was LG Swift, even more previous was Sony Ericsson W300i, and my first phone was Samsung x-200.

I use a Sony Ericsson C510, after my Nokia C3-00 got pinched. It's pretty far from a smartphone, no internet connection anymore. I don't really mind though, I only use phone for texting and the occasional call, and as long as my phone fits that bill it's fine. You can literally pick them up now for around $20. Only downside to it is that it has a specified headphone jack thats not a normal one.

I don't really get the hype around smartphones, too easily breakable for me but to each their own.

EDIT: It's been less than like 6 hours since I've posted and now I have no phone as now it's decided to not turn on omg. Whoops.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back