- - - - -

Which (smart)phone is your primary phone?

mobile phone smartphone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

• kitt user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:02 PM ( #18 )

I am a cell phone junkie who has owned way too many phones over the years (smart and non-smart). So I love reading the posts in this topic! XD

I was juggling around and trying different devices until I settled on the HTC One.

It's probably the nicest and best functioning phone I've ever owned, and I actually don't see myself itching to replace it anytime soon. @_@;

• jhud user photo

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:17 PM ( #19 )

iPhone 4s. Loving it so far, got it for free so I probably am quite biased, yeah...

My previous phone was LG Swift, even more previous was Sony Ericsson W300i, and my first phone was Samsung x-200. 

Famous Last Words.x

• famous-last-wordsx user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:43 AM ( #20 )

I use a Sony Ericsson C510, after my Nokia C3-00 got pinched. It's pretty far from a smartphone, no internet connection anymore. I don't really mind though, I only use phone for texting and the occasional call, and as long as my phone fits that bill it's fine. You can literally pick them up now for around $20. Only downside to it is that it has a specified headphone jack thats not a normal one.

I don't really get the hype around smartphones, too easily breakable for me but to each their own.

EDIT: It's been less than like 6 hours since I've posted and now I have no phone as now it's decided to not turn on omg. Whoops.

Edited by Famous Last Words.x, 02 January 2014 - 12:33 PM.

• nitraatpoep user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:50 AM ( #21 )

I have a galaxy note II, and a crapload of cellphones that are oooooold.

Edited by SailorRosette, 04 January 2014 - 09:07 PM.
Please refrain from iffy language.

• xtorix user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:02 PM ( #22 )

iPhone 4.. I hate iPhones.. and would take a Samsung Galaxy s4 any day over it.

• sonicblades user photo

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:08 PM ( #23 )

I have an LG Optimus that I haven't actually used in about a year. The only reason I remember the name is because it reminds me of Optimus Prime. :P

• kuschiii user photo

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:01 PM ( #24 )

I am using an iPhone 5c. I did own a Samsung Galaxy S3, but my boyfriend inherited it after I couldn't stand it anymore.

Using an iPhone seems more natural for me, and I don't know why.

My favourite phone of all time was this tiny Sony Ericsson flip phone. I can't remember the exact model name, but it was love. :lol: I owned it for three years until the back screen died and I couldn't use it anymore. I would have that little baby back in a heart beat.

• leachaos user photo

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:55 AM ( #25 )

I have an LG Optimus Q as my active phone. It's a semi smart phone cuz it goes stupid quite often
Butttt I also have my previous phone, a UT Starcom Arc, that I use as an alarm clock.
I also own a Palm Treo Pro that I only use for its infrared features to connect to my Tamagotchis.

• tamatown123 user photo
  • Group: Validating

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:22 AM ( #26 )

I have a (white) BlackBerry Curve 9220 that my cousins got me for cheap.

• izzy429m user photo

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:40 AM ( #27 )

I have a white samsung galaxy fame

Amat Gotchi

• amat-gotchi user photo

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:58 PM ( #28 )

I still don't have a smartphone; I have a lovely tracfone that looks like this (sorry it's huge!): 

• itsumo-nana user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:23 PM ( #29 )

I have an LG 230, which used to be my dad's but he gave it to me as an extra Christmas present two years ago, because he was getting a new one ^^ It's 5-6 years old, still works great, and I'm definitely not planning on getting a new one. As long as I can call or text!  :D

Of course, If Bandai decided to make a real Tama-Phone or something...  B) xD

• jhud user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:49 PM ( #30 )

^Actually Bandai a made a real tama phone once, of course it was Japan exclusive. I mean, not Bandai, just the phone brand got the rights to use tamagotchi characters. 

Anyway, I don't use my phone to call or text at all, hahah... I little to no irl friends so it's basically another gaming console for me more or less. I call my mom only.

• bubbles11 user photo

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:44 PM ( #31 )

I have an iPhone 4S, and I have had it for a year, and I don't see myself upgrading any time soon unless a newer iPhone makes itself within my reach. I have had about 13 other cell phones, though, and there's a few of them that I honestly miss having. I would probably go back to my Nokia e71x if it broke, but I gave it to my ex boyfriend and I don't think I want to ask for it back. I also loved my Audiovox Snapper, LG Rumor 2, and Kyocera Cyclops. Those were such fun little phones, and they did so much for being so old and cheap.

• tamacrazy96 user photo

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:12 PM ( #32 )

I have an iPhone 4S right now too! I really want to upgrade it to a Nokia Lumia Icon if they would ever release it. My iPhone's battery is really terrible and only lasts for like 3-4 hours on a full charge with some good use during the day. I hope that the Tamagotchi L.i.f.e. app will be released for Windows Phone D: If not I may be going back to my iPhone from time to time heh

• box user photo

Posted 12 January 2014 - 04:49 PM ( #33 )

letting the smartphone I use go without the attention

I have two other smartphones that I don't use for calling/what have you

the Samsung Galaxy Note and iPhone 4

tweaking these sure is fun

then there's the fact that I have access to the App Store I love reference materials as well as the Play store...

whee, content

• bluecheesemonkey user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Angelgotchi

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:35 AM ( #34 )

A Samsung Galaxy Note which I got last sunday.  :D

Edited by BlueCheeseMonkey~, 14 January 2014 - 10:36 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: mobile, phone, smartphone